Honored Contributor

Re: What color should she wear?

@LTT1

Why can't I see the first picture? Did you take it down?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LTT1, Your little angel appears to be a true ashe blonde?

If so, and there is no red in her hair, and her skin and inside wrist is blue, not yellow (or sallow) she'd be on the cool side.  Most likely a summer if her eye color is light, and a winter with dark eyes.  It's hard to code her without seeing her eyes.

Also, when you change the lighting on a picture, everything has an added cast.

Lovely child.  I'd wonder what colors she goes to.  I always chose black and deep, cobolt blue and I am a "winter".  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Am I missing something in the OP?  Are you looking for colors that your grand daughter would look good in for a particular purpose or occasion?  Or are you simply so concerned (in a baby???) about how her complexion looks, in general, in certain colors? 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG@Andreatoo@SaRina

yes, I became a “chicken” about displaying her picture so publicly!

But I am going to try something else.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Original picture:

DD was concerned that perhaps she had a bruise across her forehead.

i said yes, maybe?

DD reconsidered and said she thinks DGD’s skin is just translucent. I agree with that.

Then, she sent a picture of DGD in purple to show me the difference — and the difference is HUGE.

6E24FCED-7784-45A3-BE96-DB84642D9D44.jpeg

56479E9C-A5AA-421E-BBEC-EE70CF111008.jpeg

6F16E871-6802-4BDD-9F2A-FF7051BC5A4B.jpeg06ED706E-86D3-4306-8A2B-21CB2F210039.jpeg

Lighting and reflections off surrounding walls make such a big difference. We who love fashion also seem to love discussing colors and what it does to our appearance.

Don’t worry about the bruising effect...DD takes the two kids to the doctor periodically. But DD doesn’t ignore anything!

I think the difference shown here between DGD in chartreuse vs pinks or even purple is astounding.

Yes, I think she is a summer ...she has ash-tone blonde hair, alabaster toned skin and blue eyes!

Thank you everybody who “played” along!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~