Honored Contributor

Re: What color should she wear?

I would just put her in pink and call it a day. I really don't like to see little girls in purple or that ugly yellow/green color anyway. My mom used to dress all us little girls in pastels, pink for me because I was the fairest, baby blue and pale yellow for my sisters. I also remember one Easter my Mom dressed me in lavender.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Your DGD looks adorable! As far as color, what color eyes does she have? The color of her hair is similar to DD's "natural" color - how I miss those days? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom@blackhole99@Trinity11@Carmie@sunshine45

She does always look healthy and good in pink!

That would be an easy one!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1I would put her in the darker shade of pink, but IMO she would look good in either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom@blackhole99@Trinity11@Carmie@sunshine45@Bird mama

i agree ...clean bill of health. And I’m not stressing either since I HAVE seen her looking better in some lighting,etc., than others.

Her hair color is actually more like the color in the first pic, glossy and like flax! (Yes, those were the days!)

It is interesting to me that people’s coloring can look so drastically different in certain lights and backgrounds.

I doubt DD will ever choose that chartreuse color again, especially for a picture!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING YOUR OPINION💗

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@beach-mom@blackhole99@Trinity11@Carmie@sunshine45

DC368784-4D61-4F1A-AEE2-34D44930A9AD.jpeg5CBEE7B6-2C42-44B1-8E94-0E74565ED0EB.jpeg

Here are two shades of pink.

What do you think?

She does always look healthy and good in pink!

That would be an easy one!

She looks good in either of them. The lighting in this photo is completely different, though, than the first one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@beach-mom@blackhole99@Trinity11@Carmie@sunshine45@Bird mama

i agree ...clean bill of health. And I’m not stressing either since I HAVE seen her looking better in some lighting,etc., than others.

Her hair color is actually more like the color in the first pic, glossy and like flax! (Yes, those were the days!)

It is interesting to me that people’s coloring can look so drastically different in certain lights and backgrounds.

I doubt DD will ever choose that chartreuse color again, especially for a picture!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING YOUR OPINION💗

Loves to teach, this is what was called "blue blood" in the war against the Moors.  Remember that?  I am sure you must as you are a teacher.  If they were found on the battlefield and the skin was translucent and veins easily seen as blue, they were 'the blue blood' Brits but if they showed green through a sallow complexion, they were NOT.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Did not see your picture but I saw one below with a purple ribbon covering her forehead.  If she is a blond, yellow is her color.  Blonds look so good in yellow.  Baby blue would be pretty too.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

She is most likely a summer, bordering on a winter.  She would probably look good as either. 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday@Katcat1

Thank you for taking the time to weigh in!