Trusted Contributor

Re: What color shoes for this WK outfit?

I think your brown croco shooties would look cool if you do the column of color with a navy WK top with the navy pants! I think navy with brown has a modern edge to it.
Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 helping said: I think your brown croco shooties would look cool if you do the column of color with a navy WK top with the navy pants! I think navy with brown has a modern edge to it.

I have the tank & sweater in navy too...great idea!

Trusted Contributor

I would wear brown with navy. Especially luggage tan. Also I thing black might be my last choice of color as I think it looks like a mistake if you haven't used black anywhere else in the outfit.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Cheryl in KY said:

I think black suede shooties would be great with that combo & a black bag!

I'm glad you started a thread on shoes with whisper knits because I have a question as well. I'd like to know what shoes you ladies are wearing with your stone animal instinct tights. I also ordered the stone whisper knit skirt.

Gray suede. Dark or light, just on the warm side.

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 helping said: I think your brown croco shooties would look cool if you do the column of color with a navy WK top with the navy pants! I think navy with brown has a modern edge to it.

I totally agree! Ralph Lauren routinely styles all navy with brown crocs or brown spectator loafers. Classic.