Honored Contributor

Re: What color dominates your wardrobe?

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Black, without question.   All my dresses are black.  90% of my pants are black   I'm a NYer.   We wear black.

I'll second that.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@ECBG,

Thanks for the book rec! Woman Happy 

That's cool that you taught interior design and fashion. I notice that the colors in my home often reflect the colors in my wardrobe. Very interesting.

@SilleeMee,Often, if one gets excited by the colors of the season in which they happen to be buying, they will tend to make upholstery choices based upon impulse.  A year later they are left with fabrics they can't stand and out a lot of money as well.  

If the colors are chosen in your color season, you will love them forever and be at peace in place of hateing everything a year later.

The colors in my house are egg shell, navy to medium blues, emerald green, and burgandy against grey rock and deep wood tones.

Honored Contributor

Black, but I do have quite a few prints in colors simply because I have so much black.lol

Esteemed Contributor

Denim blue is the color that most of my jeans are. My tops are various colors but shades of blue are probably my favorite.

Honored Contributor

Slacks are denim, olive green and black.  My tops are colorful, mostly jewel tones.  Lately, I am returning to blues that play up my eye color.  

Honored Contributor

No one color. I probably wear black slacks/jeans more than any other color but with them I wear lots of different colors... Purples, greens, blues, peach/orange, browns... See?! lol

Respected Contributor

I will admit RED takes up alot of room in my closet. Next in line is DENIM.

Respected Contributor

Gray, navy, red, & of course black (black is school colors & I attend LOTS of sports events with g-kids).

Summer I tend to go to pinks, turquoise, white.

NEVER orange, yellow, browns, beige. All these colors either wash me out, or I just don't care for them on me.

Honored Contributor

Does black count as a color?

Frequent Contributor

Blue