Honored Contributor

Re: What clothing items have you donated/tossed recently?

My local Carson's is having their annual Goodwill sale starting today. I will be donating a few of my old tops for coupons to buy new! Love their Goodwill sales!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I'm donating about five bags of jeans and jean jackets that I no longer wear, specifically DG jean jackets. I'm never quite warm enough in those jackets now in the fall and too hot in them during the summer. And, besides ... they're old school. Give me my leather and suede.

Out they all go ...

Respected Contributor

You guys inspire me. I need to find time to go thru my HUGE closet..thing is I like everything but truth and reality is..some I haven't worn in a long time..classic stuff for work..I find new stuff all the time I like..I need the space and others can enjoy what I donate.

I belong to a few online yardsale groups on Facebook and I wish I had the time to sell..I could recoup some $$$ on my leather boots that I paid $$ for and didn't wear as once I got them home they weren't as comfy as I thought and I am on my feet all day..

Now my motto is they go back if I don't wear something!

Not applicable

NOTHING FROM QVC-THAT'S FOR SURE!!

Honored Contributor

Brand new Buxton handbag I bought from SHQ. The zipper was hard to work. Normally I would let this sit around for years out of guilt but never use it, just like I did the Born shoes that have sat in my closet for at least 5 years. They were a FFANY purchase for the QVC fundraiser. But they made my feet look big so I never wore them. They are both gone, and guess what, the world hasn't come to an end and my mother hasn't come back to haunt me for giving something away. A child of the depression, she was funny about never letting anything go and expecting us kids to be the same way.