Trusted Contributor

Re: What brand of clothing fits your body the best?

Linea, Ralph Lauren, Coldwater Creek

Valued Contributor

Christopher and Banks. I can order anything and it all fits. Nice clothes.

Honored Contributor

I ordered Marla Wynne pants last week. I can not believe have GREAT they fit. And the fabric is so nice. They fit like they were tailored for me.

Super Contributor

I'm a petite and Joan Rivers clothes fit me better than any other brand that I have tried. Back in the day when Liz Claiborne made beautiful clothing, I wore mostly that brand. The new version of Liz Claiborne New York does nothing for me. What a let down!

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to say that one brand fits me but nope. What generally fits me is curvy fit jeans, tops with a V neck and/or a faux crossover, and tops that are longer or tunic length. In outerwear, I can fit into some petite larges or petite XL depending on the cut due to the sleeve length. At bricks and mortar stores I try clothes on. If I make a purchase off the internet I look at the garment measurements and I will measure a similar item of clothing that fits me well to double check and I read customer reviews.
Valued Contributor

Vince, Theory,
Frequent Contributor

From QVC I love LOGO tops, sometimes Marc Brouer or George Simonton. Also have a couple of Joan Rivers tops. From ShopHQ I love Kate & Mallory for casual wear and have a few tops from Carson Kressley for dressier occasions. I also really like INC from Macy's. Every time I'm there I buy one (isn't very often). From HSN I like Serena Williams, Diane Gilman, Badgley Mishka. I also like Simply Vera from Kohl's for casual tops. Definitely like shopping.

Honored Contributor

I need to wear petite tops so most of the time it's Talbots. I like their classic styles, quality fabrics and good sales.

Respected Contributor

98% of what I wear outside of work comes from QVC. I love Isaac Mizrahi's pants and Logo tops, cardigans and vests.