Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@kam24

1-800-367-9444.

@ECBG   That doesn't look like an item number. That shirt is really cute and I'd be interested in perchasing it as well.

@Shanus 

This is CS for problems.

@ECBG I don't know if you have ever called the QVC CS, but CS doesn't address these types of problems.  I have called in similar situations and they have no idea about items being promoted on the website unless the customer can provide the item number.  

I have posted about this as well.

It appears QVC posts pictures about items they expect to have in stock.  Sometimes they get them, sometimes they don't.

This is the only website I know by a reputable vendor that promotes items, and when the shopper clicks on the link, it sends the shopper to something else.. Unexcusable IMO.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

If clicking on a picture doesn't take the shopper to the item, that's very, very POOR!!!!

Honored Contributor

I learned years ago not to call CS for something like this. I was watching Nancy in the middle of the night doing a jewelry show and she had on some beautiful nail polish. When I called I suggested it could be a Q item, the model appeared to be wearing the same color, and perhaps they were privy to the info?
I received a very snarky response basically stating that the hosts don't check in with them when they go on air. A simple sorry we don't have that information would've sufficed. I haven't called them for anything like that since. I knew it was a shot in the dark but the response really caught me off guard!

I actually messaged Nancy on her Facebook page and she responded very graciously but stated she had picked it out at the salon and didn't know the name of the color or the manufacturer

Esteemed Contributor

QVC does this all the time, posting a pic of something not available or if it is, it doesn't come up first.  You have to hunt for it.

I've had good luck in the Fashion Forum, people are very helpful and can usually find the item.

I was told by a mod once, if there is a pic and it can't be found, it's something coming.

Esteemed Contributor

Ha!  Made me look and then like a fool I tapped the picture.

Really poor coordination.

Honored Contributor

Re: What blouse is this?

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining wrote:

@Still Raining 

Went down the rabbit hole did ya?

Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

@Still Raining 

Went down the rabbit hole did ya?

Woman Wink

sigh

Esteemed Contributor

@kam24 wrote:

This blouse is on the home page, does anyone know an item number?

Screenshot 2021-05-01 163243.jpg

I hate when they show a picture of something in one of the home page feature blurbs and then I can never find the exact item.

Thanks in advance

@kam24 New Today a396649