Trusted Contributor

Re: What article of clothing or accessory do you enjoy wearing the most right now?

I bought a Micheal Kors python Jet Set tote that I love. I have used it everyday all fall and winter. The color is called dark sand and I can wear it with every color outfit. It was a splurge for me, but totally worth it since it has proven to be the right size, color, and style.

Valued Contributor

Re: What article of clothing or accessory do you enjoy wearing the most right now?

An Abercrombie zip up sweat shirt. It has all over floral lace overlay on it and is super soft. I wear it inside and out and thinking of getting a second one.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a knitter and I made my self a cowl wrap with two buttons that can be buttoned anywhere on the wrap. it seems however I wear it ... it looks nice. [It is in shades of purple and can be worn into the spring with my denim jackets] I am knitting one for my daughter now.

Respected Contributor

I dress up regularly on Sundays and seldom repeat outfits. Last Sunday I wore my new high heel sandals. I was not a fan of a strap on the ankle, but these fit well. Mine are in black and I wore them with one of my black leather skirts, matching bag, and black cashmere long sleeve sweater.

http://www.alloyapparel.com/product/tessa+heel+173305.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=

Trusted Contributor

I have a tie-dyed eternity scarf in a soft material that magically goes with most of my tops....easy dressing and I even get compliments on it. Found it at a little art show two years ago and the lady who makes them was so sweet. I bought several for gifts and she gave me a pair of handmade earrings...nice memory. Love the scarf!

Super Contributor

One of my handmade scarves or cowls. I'm getting lots of use from them this winter - I have a fairly large assortment to choose from. I enjoy knitting and crocheting.

One of my favorites is made with Sundance LaFleur yarn (color: Vineyard). People stop me on the street to comment on it.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is a thick green infinity scarf. It's an open weave knit, but the scarf is so thick it's very warm. It hangs down to my knees when unwrapped, so I've figured out a way to wrap in as a hood and face mask during our excessive number of sub freezing days this winter.

Esteemed Contributor

I love my 2 Denim & Co. fleece coats. One is reversible car coat length and the other one is just below my knees. I also love my 2 SG fleece coats. They are also reversible and I have matching chenille scarves to match them all. It has been so freezing cold here in WI & they keep me toasty warm. They are great for driving in too. We got another 5" of snow yesterday and it will be minus temps for most of next week.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Today & tomorrow they say we will be in the mid 30's. Heat wave for a couple days. YEAH!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Lola, I love your scarf choice too.

Esteemed Contributor

I also love my two pairs of tall boots and my two pairs of short boots. All are very warm.

A must need in this snowy cold weather.

Esteemed Contributor

I love my cashmere sweaters and fashion boots.