Honored Contributor

What are your favorite jeans?

[ Edited ]

For me, I have 3 brands I am thrilled with...Candace Cameron Bure, Martha Stewart and Studio by Denim & Co.

*** Candace Cameron Bure - LOVE the cropped & full length skinny straight leg jeans...especially in the malibu light wash!

Regular cropped -  A396635 ................Petites - A397021

Regular full length - A455243 ...............Petites - A455244

*** Martha Stewart - I have a few different MS jeans, but my absolute fave is her patchwork jeans...just fabulous! Such a shame they aren't available anymore. I have been very fortunate to get the dark wash and grey through Ebay!

Found a QVC video available on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXffiVm5Xpc

*** Studio by Denim & Co - There are several jeans in this line and I think they are all great...some are pull on & others have the full zipper and I have both versions.

Respected Contributor

Re: What are your favorite jeans?

I bought a pair of Democracy jeans earlier this year from Hsn. Zip fly, high waisted fit that tames my muffin top and pulls in my stomach. Best fit I've ever had in my old(er) age. Also the fabric has a soft silky hand to it. Unlike, for example, Kim Gravel denim which feels rough to the touch. To me, anyway. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

NYDJ Best fitting jeans I've ever worn!

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

I bought a pair of Democracy jeans earlier this year from Hsn. Zip fly, high waisted fit that tames my muffin top and pulls in my stomach. Best fit I've ever had in my old(er) age. Also the fabric has a soft silky hand to it. Unlike, for example, Kim Gravel denim which feels rough to the touch. To me, anyway. 

Sounds good and might try them.  Do they come in petite?

Honored Contributor

"Kimmie" 7 for Mankind straight leg jeans. I only own one pair of jeans but these are my favorite...🌸

Honored Contributor

Talbots! 

Respected Contributor

I have found that anything in the Lee brand has always fit me well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

American Eagle is the brand that I own the most of, so they are my #1

BUCKLE Jeans have been my recent obsession and iIlove them. 

Harley Davidson Jeans are next behind American Eagle for the amount that I own. I love them, they last forever and worth every cent I pay for them. 

Honored Contributor

Mine have been the same for a couple of years.  AG jeans, Rag & Bone & Cittizens of humanity. 

Respected Contributor

@songbird  The 2 brands that I am wanting to try soon are the AG and CofH. Which style(s) do you like and where do you get yours from?