Respected Contributor

Re: What are your favorite jeans?

LOGO.  comfortable, not heavy. You don't want to tear them off when you get home. I wear them all day at home. You could sleep in them.  

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified 

I have some logo twills and I really like them. they don't fit me anymore but one of these days I will be taking some of my jeans and trousers for alterations

@amyb 

We can trade off! You're 8 pounds will put me at what I've always considered my ideal weight 😄

Honored Contributor

Democracy, PLW, NYDJ, Driftwood.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Hippiified 

I have some logo twills and I really like them. they don't fit me anymore but one of these days I will be taking some of my jeans and trousers for alterations

@amyb 

We can trade off! You're 8 pounds will put me at what I've always considered my ideal weight 😄

Deal! 😃

Valued Contributor

A vote here for Buffalo brand sold at Costco, when cut slightly below waist, not higher. Reasonable price& & good fit. And yes, Talbots.
Respected Contributor

Levi's are my favorites.   I hate all the stretch that's in jeans nowadays. 

Honored Contributor

I only wear jeans when it is really cold-

Gloria Vanderbilt-perfect fit

and Riders by Lee (at yes, Walmart)-

they fit great are so comfortable too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

None.  Most have more than two fabrics woven.  NYDJ I have but they don't last the day w/o going baggy.  I decided not to buy jeans until someone makes some with primarily cotton and a tad bit of spandex.  In a length that will fit me that I won't have to hem.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

It's also worth mentioning that I picked up some jeans from Sundance, Stoneridge is the brand name, and they're really nice!

Honored Contributor

Liverpool pull-on legging jeans, next in line are my Frank Lyman reversible jeans! My FL jeans are flower pattern on one side and jean on the other. Awesome!

"Pure Michigan"