Re: What are your favorite jeans?

Logo.  All styles and washes.

Esteemed Contributor

None. I am just not cut for jeans. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seven 4 All Mankind,  Paige, Hudson and several others.  They are very expensive yes, but I usually find good sales at the outlet stores.  Seven 4 All Mankind are the best quality and fit hands down.  However recently I purchased a pair of Sam Edelman ankle skinny jeans here on the Q marked down to $69 and they are great.  98%cotton 2%-spandex.   Great quality denim and not too stretchy.  Wait hits at or slightly above the bellybutton 

Trusted Contributor

I'm still looking for them.  I don't think they make them.  Low-rise, boot cut or straight leg.  I only see low-rise skinny jeans.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

Denizen jeans fits me to a 'T."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I think Lucky Brand may be my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@songbird  The 2 brands that I am wanting to try soon are the AG and CofH. Which style(s) do you like and where do you get yours from? 

I like all styles except for boot cut.  Never could get in to them.  I own cigarette, wide, skinny, boyfriend, tomboy, flares style. I order from AG (online) and COH (online)  I've also purchased them from Nordstrom.  Price wise they are similar. I suggest you try them on in person there first. Good jeans are always consistent in sizing. Try to get them when they're on sale.  I get their emails, so I know when they have sales.  Also check out what they have and look for them online at Bloomingdale's, etc.  Good department stores.  Sometimes they are on sale there when not on their sites.

Respected Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

I bought a pair of Democracy jeans earlier this year from Hsn. Zip fly, high waisted fit that tames my muffin top and pulls in my stomach. Best fit I've ever had in my old(er) age. Also the fabric has a soft silky hand to it. Unlike, for example, Kim Gravel denim which feels rough to the touch. To me, anyway. 

Sounds good and might try them.  Do they come in petite?

Yep  that's what I wear. 5'4", short legs. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Universal Thread

GAP 

Wild Fable

Esteemed Contributor

I also love my Democracy jeans.   I  have had good luck with the fit with Iman's 360 jeans, DG2 virtual stretch and Chico's so slimming Smiley Happy