QVC Customer Care

Re: What are your fave garments you bought so far this year?

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an external retail ink

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Wing collar, button front, long sleeve shirt 

1 in Flax  1 in Soft Blue

100% Irish Linen

SOOOO soft.

J Crew, I'll have and use them for years.

A Safari Jacket @Andreatoo  (Thank you) posted sometime ago from Orvis

I'll enjoy this for ever,

Beautiful Olive green

Inside Drawstring

Side and Back snaps close to hem for wearing / sitting ease

Has Decorative Japanese Stitching on Shoulders and Elbows.

Have it hanging on closet door so I can look at it.  Cat Very Happy

@Drythe 

The jacket sounds cute but I can't take credit! I don't own anything from Orvis. Perhaps it was San Antonio girl? She wears a lot of jackets. Or @lolakimono ? I recall somebody had a thread about a jacket that they purchased @suzyQ3 Maybe

@Andreatoo  @suzyQ3 

Thanks to it the mystery person who posted this! 😀

Moonlight Pines jacket. Orvis

Japanese stitching on yoke and elbows.

Orvis

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

A lightweight olive green jacket from Old Navy with small embroidered daisies on it and a blouse from J. Crew.  

Esteemed Contributor

Bzees and Fit Flop shoes. I'm into these now. Transitioning into retirement wardrobe so I assessed my closet with a crtical eye. Wardrobe was all solids and mostly pullover knits or Henley tops. Quality wear but boring. I don't wear tee shirts. I've added a handful of attractive print cotton shirts. I wear sleeveless knits under cotton boyfriend shirts or vests, sport jackets, hoodies, jean jackets and cardigans over more form-fitting shirts. I also added a couple of print pants for summer and a variety of colored jeans that look well with my print shirts. Refreshing change.        

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Are we able to post links to other fashion websites?  The reason asking I did a few days ago and the QVC moderator removed my post and said it was against the rules to do so.

Just noticed that darkhomespun  has posted a link for her pretty dress to another website and the QVC mod never said anything about it??????  This is very confusing to me to say the least. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Nothing really this year.  But I did get a tee shirt on an impulse....and I loved it!  It's a cotton blend and the material is thick but  super soft to the touch.  I got it through Amazon.  I intend to get more clothes.  

Women's T-Shirt, E-Scenery Women Cat Print Tees Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton T-Shirt Blouse Tops

Honored Contributor

I usually wear denim shorts and cotton tees all summer. I found this Style & Co. dress, and Maison Jules cropped jeans jacket at Macy's, both well-priced. Nice to wear a dress for a change! I even wear sandals with it that are very similar to the model's.

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo : Love your Target top!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

0E@lolakimono wrote:

@Drythe 

@Andreatoo 

Just so you don't have a sleepless Saturday night...

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Moonlight-Pines-Jacket/m-p/5201523/highlight/true#M560841

@lolakimono 

Of course it was you!  I meant to say at LoLa, but the brain didn’t cooperate, I managed to get it wrong twice.

I fell in love when you posted it in January,  and watched and waited, and it went down to $109.00 last month.  With a 10 % ebates reduction and free shipping, I jumped.  Very soft and smooth, very happy with it.  

Thank you for the heads up. 👍 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras