Honored Contributor

What are you wearing today?

I bought a new dress on clearance from H. It is a Marlawynne and it is sort of a dusty  rose. I had bought a new pr of sandals from Q last summer and I didn't wear them. They are rose suede and match the dress perfectly

I got a needlepoint satchel from H some years back( Clever Carriage in  a pattern called winter rose) . It has roses in all colors of reds and pinks. I found a scarf in a gift shop that compliments my dress, so I am wearing that . Gold hoops and a couple of gold bangles complete the look

I haven't worn a dress in years, and for me ,it is fun to dress up a bit ,and get out of jeans and pants

I would love to hear what you are wearing and try to picture it..Fashion is fun ,no matter your taste.. As I am getting old ,I am also getting bolder with my clothes, but ,still a classic dresser

Happy Mother's Day ladies

Respected Contributor

Re: What are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

Diane Gilman painter jeans in chambray and Isaac’s solid navy blue pima cotton 3/4 sleeve top.  Going to see my mom in Assisted Living for Mother’s Day.  

Trusted Contributor

Shorts, tee shirt and sandals. My fur babies don’t care what I wear for Mother’s Day.

Respected Contributor

I haven't bought a dress in years.... sometimes think I should have one, just in case.

Right now?  Gray flannel pajamas with pink penguins all over them, and white athletic socks.  How stylish is that?!?!?

We don't stop laughing because we grow old -- We grow old because we stop laughing.
Trusted Contributor

I am wearing D & C black jeans, black D & C shirt, Martha Stewart coral sweater, Clark's black shoes, white gold jewelry. 

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve hurt my neck (or upper back) and am hurting a lot. I’m calling an orthopedist tomorrow. 

My outfit for today?  Well, a pair of black Danskin leggings, a black floral J Jill tunic, a pair of socks and Birkenstock’s. And, I’ll even give you TMI. The pain gets really severe if I wear my bra, so no bra for me today. No bra=Gidget doesn’t leave the house. I did take a shower and wash my hair, but no makeup today. I’m a true fashion vision today. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?

Jennifer, what top were you wearing on 5/8/19 when you were doing the cubii show? It was a white blouse with lace on sleeves and top of blouse?

Honored Contributor

Feel better @gidgetgh 

Honored Contributor

I dithered about buying a dress, for a very long time. I am so glad I did. I got a ton of compliments today at breakfast. I just sort of feel special  wearing a dress..I know I am not, but it is a feeling I haven't felt in decades..It's hard to explain. It is a different feeling for me ,than when I wear a nice pants suit ,or a slacks and top

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

Your outfit sounds beautiful! Happy Mother’s Day! I haven’t owned a dress to wear out & about in years either. I keep thinking I should try one again sometime soon.

I’m not a mom and my mom passed away a few years ago so I don’t have any celebrating planned for today.

I’m wearing a midi length Stan Herman lounge dress in a turquoise print, Clarks Breeze Sea thong sandals in Rose Pink (these are featured on the Q today & I’m tempted to get another pair!}, and my Fitbit watch, which, quite coincidentally, has a turquoise band on.