Honored Contributor

I bought a new dress on clearance from H. It is a Marlawynne and it is sort of a dusty  rose. I had bought a new pr of sandals from Q last summer and I didn't wear them. They are rose suede and match the dress perfectly

I got a needlepoint satchel from H some years back( Clever Carriage in  a pattern called winter rose) . It has roses in all colors of reds and pinks. I found a scarf in a gift shop that compliments my dress, so I am wearing that . Gold hoops and a couple of gold bangles complete the look

I haven't worn a dress in years, and for me ,it is fun to dress up a bit ,and get out of jeans and pants

I would love to hear what you are wearing and try to picture it..Fashion is fun ,no matter your taste.. As I am getting old ,I am also getting bolder with my clothes, but ,still a classic dresser

Happy Mother's Day ladies

Respected Contributor

Re: What are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

Diane Gilman painter jeans in chambray and Isaac’s solid navy blue pima cotton 3/4 sleeve top.  Going to see my mom in Assisted Living for Mother’s Day.  

Esteemed Contributor

Shorts, tee shirt and sandals. My fur babies don’t care what I wear for Mother’s Day.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought a dress in years.... sometimes think I should have one, just in case.

Right now?  Gray flannel pajamas with pink penguins all over them, and white athletic socks.  How stylish is that?!?!?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I am wearing D & C black jeans, black D & C shirt, Martha Stewart coral sweater, Clark's black shoes, white gold jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

I’ve hurt my neck (or upper back) and am hurting a lot. I’m calling an orthopedist tomorrow. 

My outfit for today?  Well, a pair of black Danskin leggings, a black floral J Jill tunic, a pair of socks and Birkenstock’s. And, I’ll even give you TMI. The pain gets really severe if I wear my bra, so no bra for me today. No bra=Gidget doesn’t leave the house. I did take a shower and wash my hair, but no makeup today. I’m a true fashion vision today. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?

Jennifer, what top were you wearing on 5/8/19 when you were doing the cubii show? It was a white blouse with lace on sleeves and top of blouse?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Feel better @gidgetgh 

Honored Contributor

I dithered about buying a dress, for a very long time. I am so glad I did. I got a ton of compliments today at breakfast. I just sort of feel special  wearing a dress..I know I am not, but it is a feeling I haven't felt in decades..It's hard to explain. It is a different feeling for me ,than when I wear a nice pants suit ,or a slacks and top

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

Your outfit sounds beautiful! Happy Mother’s Day! I haven’t owned a dress to wear out & about in years either. I keep thinking I should try one again sometime soon.

I’m not a mom and my mom passed away a few years ago so I don’t have any celebrating planned for today.

I’m wearing a midi length Stan Herman lounge dress in a turquoise print, Clarks Breeze Sea thong sandals in Rose Pink (these are featured on the Q today & I’m tempted to get another pair!}, and my Fitbit watch, which, quite coincidentally, has a turquoise band on.