Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wearing to go out tonight?

@winamac1 wrote:

Hubby and I are not going out tonight.  We went to a movie, and we went to lunch.  We are eating in tonight, and I'm going to bed at 10 p.m. I was in Florida for 3 days, and I don't need to go out tonight, LOL.  I'm tired.

@winamac1 

And you didn't stop in to say hi?! Lol I'm sitting home in a pair of indigo thread jeans and a sleeveless Topshop t-shirt. I dropped my husband off at the bus station for a new job :-( 

Honored Contributor

I was invited to the palace..........but I missed the plane

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I told my husband I didn't want to go out tonight. My beagle had surgery this week and I just want to stay with her as she recovers. We'll go out for lobster on Thursday, my 70th birthday (OMG!). Baby boomers are becoming senior citizens. The generation that said not to trust anyone over 30 is now approaching 70.

@VivianHope your fur baby is doing well!

Image result for dog with a thermometer in the mouth

Contributor

wow, it's New Year's, why so grumpy?? Apparently the OP w...

wow, it's New Year's, why so grumpy?? Apparently the OP was enjoying the evening and sharing with everyone. I don't think your reply was very nice. Happy New Year!!
Respected Contributor

Re: wow, it's New Year's, why so grumpy?? Apparently the OP w...

Went to a local Thai restaraunt for a fabulous early dinner. 

I wore jeans, cashmere sweater and  barefoot dreams sweater-jacket thingee.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hubby and I are not going out tonight.  We went to a movie, and we went to lunch.  We are eating in tonight, and I'm going to bed at 10 p.m. I was in Florida for 3 days, and I don't need to go out tonight, LOL.  I'm tired.

@winamac1 

And you didn't stop in to say hi?! Lol I'm sitting home in a pair of indigo thread jeans and a sleeveless Topshop t-shirt. I dropped my husband off at the bus station for a new job :-( 

Do you live in Florida?  I was in Tampa for 3 days!!!! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Well, the vast majority of you all stayed in  wearing your comfys. Happy New Year to all - Even those who found it necessary to get snarky. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Yes but I'm in Miami. My daughter is in Tampa. you could have dropped in on her lol. that would have been funny " there's some strange lady at my door! But she's dressed really cute!"

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

We are heading to local hotel for dinner then cowboy dancin - we live in small very Western town next to Tombstone - so I am wearing my Linea boho skirt, Logo top sinched in at waist with silver Mexican belt top is kind of blue green plus my cowboy boots - dark blue leather with turq tooling plus silver earrings.  DH putting on his Stetson, vest, best jeans no boots says they are not comfy and we walk just down the road.  P.s. Also beaded turq silver necklace.  

@dulwichYou sound like you look SO cute!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Thank you in fact we had a ball.  Food great then into the saloon danced my legs off.  First time we have "done" New Year in 12 years.  Walked home at 1.45 a.m.  Had a great jug band playing about 12 in the group - banjos, washboards, etc. everyone locals and tourists enjoyed it.  Hope everyone had a good evening too.