Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wearing to go out tonight?

Hubby and I are not going out tonight.  We went to a movie, and we went to lunch.  We are eating in tonight, and I'm going to bed at 10 p.m. I was in Florida for 3 days, and I don't need to go out tonight, LOL.  I'm tired.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I am staying in and wearing sweat pants and a comfy top.  Have the movie "My Name is Doris" for tonight along with some snacks.  Supposed to be a rainy night here and don't plan on leaving the house this weekend. 

Have a safe night everyone - Happy 2017!  

GREAT movie!!  I saw it.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Haven't gone out on NYE in many years, staying home in my levi's and t-shirt. I know...the horror of it, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Haven't gone out on NYE in many years, staying home in my levi's and t-shirt. I know...the horror of it, lol.

@Snicks1

Speaking of horror, this is my NYE outfit, which happens to be the same as my AMS outfit. Cat Wink

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

We are heading to local hotel for dinner then cowboy dancin - we live in small very Western town next to Tombstone - so I am wearing my Linea boho skirt, Logo top sinched in at waist with silver Mexican belt top is kind of blue green plus my cowboy boots - dark blue leather with turq tooling plus silver earrings.  DH putting on his Stetson, vest, best jeans no boots says they are not comfy and we walk just down the road.  P.s. Also beaded turq silver necklace.  

Super Contributor

I am wearing my comfy pjs and spending it with my youngest granddaughter (5) and my two furbabies. Wine in the fridge! All is good!

Happy New Year's to all!!!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

IMG_7079.JPGAs I posted earlier, leggings, world's softest socks and Birkenstocks. 

I am indeed a vision. Don't be jealous. 

Very, VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Husband is working. Will celebrate by catching up on recorded shows. 

Have fun and enjoy, everyone 🎉🎊🍾

Esteemed Contributor

From the extent of what you posted, we have a pretty good idea of almost everything you have on! Perhaps you went a bit overboard in telling us, including everything down to the SG item number on your top! Whatever - have a good time!

Respected Contributor

Having a perfect night IN. And we are both snuggled up in flannel and robes. Heaven. We had classic cheese fondue by the fire and are watching tv separately because we each have something we want to see. Then, we will end the evening together.