Honored Contributor

What are you wearing to go out tonight?

We are going casual but it's cool here in Florida so I have on a pair of long navy pants with tonal embroidery around the bottom - about 10 years old from Denim & co. with a Susan Graver top A239799 in navy as well. I am carrying a sweater - Halston faux suede with knit sleeves that was a TSV in pink. Gold earrings & watch in pearls and sapphire that were my grandmother's, and a diamond & sapphire band ring. Black walking shoes as we will be walking a lot plus getting on & off a boat so I need to be as stable as possible.

So where are you all going and what are you wearing? Hopefully you have a reason to get more dressed up than me. I hope you have a wonderful night and a Happy new years.

Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wearing to go out tonight?

Almost forgot - I am carrying a Madi Clair small clutch purse in bone color with the cross body strap on.

Respected Contributor

We stopped going out on New Years' Eve years ago. Too crowded to enjoy the evening.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am staying in and wearing sweat pants and a comfy top.  Have the movie "My Name is Doris" for tonight along with some snacks.  Supposed to be a rainy night here and don't plan on leaving the house this weekend. 

Have a safe night everyone - Happy 2017!  

Honored Contributor

I got this dress on sale at Lord and Taylor. 

IMG_2573.JPG

Honored Contributor

Since I do all the family celebrations, we'll be snuggled up on the couch in leopard cuddleduds accented with navy clog slippers.

Entertainment will be a warm 85 lb pitt, kahlua and cream and the book that I've really enjoyed.

Everyone have a wonderful New Year!!!!!

Image result for happy new year puppy images

Honored Contributor

gorgeous dress @GenXmuse! have fun!

new years eve is my least favorite day of the holiday season. i prefer to stay in in my loungewear or  pajamas, have a cocktail or two, have a few appetizers, and RELAX. it has been a very busy two weeks for me and i will be quite busy in the upcoming month. in regards to all of the parties and/or fireworks.......been there, done that for many years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I'm staying in with my dog, a bottle of wine, some snacks, and a movie, but I will be debuting my new Cuddle Duds from Target.

Esteemed Contributor

I told my husband I didn't want to go out tonight. My beagle had surgery this week and I just want to stay with her as she recovers. We'll go out for lobster on Thursday, my 70th birthday (OMG!). Baby boomers are becoming senior citizens. The generation that said not to trust anyone over 30 is now approaching 70.

Honored Contributor

That dress is fabulous, I love red.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan