Respected Contributor

What are you wearing Thursday?

blue vneck lace trim cami (Lane Bryant)

blue Motto half zip 3/4 sleeve hooded top (QVC)

Levi's light wash skinny jeans (Kohl's)

black moto over the knee boots (Torrid)

Brighton cross earrings

Honora multi blue/green necklace (QVC)

Brighton oval link bracelet

Fitbit bracelet

Brighton Blair heart bracelet

rubber "prevent child abuse" bracelet

black oversize tote (Torrid)

Respected Contributor

Re: What are you wearing Thursday?

DH and I dropped my brother off at the airport this morning. I wore slim black leather pants, long sleeve black sweater, and black flat sandals. Yes, flats. I had to do some walking at the airport. We stopped off after and had lunch together. Got home and changed into my "baking clothes" and baked up some Gingerbread cookies for church Sunday. Weekend and Sunday coming up quickly. Hope everyone is ready for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

Jeans and a sweater. We don't get all dressed up.
Super Contributor

LandsEnd - black turtleneck, black cords ... and my Skechers that I wear for house slippers. No jewelry ... I'm indoors doing laundry and chores.

Esteemed Contributor

SG pants and SG butterknit top with SG vest. I have the flu right now; I went to work but had to come home early. Didn't feel like dressing up.
Contributor

Had to bring my mother to a doctor's appointment in Boston today so wanted to be confortable.....Eileen Fisher boyfriend style jeans, my favorite lightweight hoodie, pewter Kenneth Cole flats, gold hoop earrings, Anne Klein watch and a quilted vest jacket from Talbots.

Esteemed Contributor

Casual week at the college. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} D & B black, boot-cut yoga pants with V-neck magenta tunic. Sporto slip-on, black mules. Fun holiday pin, small silver hoops, silver Rolo bracelet, silver right-hand middle-finger ring, fun socks. Wedding rings. Carrying a garnet, Mosey backpack bag.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau