Honored Contributor

What are the colors you cannot wear?

For me its pale yellow.  Just doesn't go with all the pink in my skin.  Can't wear coral lipstick, so I have never bought a top in coral.

Honored Contributor

Re: What are the colors you cannot wear?

@depglassThink autumn in New England and if there's a color that's not included in that picture it's a color I rarely wear.  

Valued Contributor

Any shade of yellow or gold.

Honored Contributor

Warm tones of yellow, orange, coral, certain yellow greens, light brown, rose brown.  I need deep jewel tones.

Respected Contributor

I don't like olive or other dusty colors and certainly would never wear them as a top or near my face.

Respected Contributor

Many shades of purple like Lilac, Blue Violet , and Royal Purple. I can wear Plum and Eggplant. I do wear Corals,  Peach ,Yellows well. Really bright strong colors are not good either ,like Fuchsia Pink , Orange , Bubblegum Pink either. Red  is good. My best blues are Navy. Baby Blue or Greyish Blues.  Cadet Blue not so good. Soft Black or Charcoal is better than Deep Black. I do love Black pants.

Honored Contributor

orange, yellow, lime green . . . Anything bright.  I also do not look good in large flowery prints.

since I am so fair and my hair is white, I lean toward darker colors.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Peach and orange. I strongly dislike brown, too. Warm, Autumn colors generally are terrible on me. It's great that I don't like them.

Respected Contributor

There are shades of every color that don't look good on me.

Honored Contributor

I wear all colors.  Personally I dont believe in I dont look good in _________ color.  I think that has been put in womens head by the fashion world.  I know, I know you know what you look good in.  Thats ok, this is just my opinion.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)