Occasional Contributor

What about the Isaac lace dress TSV?

For the last few weeks, Isaac has been mentioning an "amazing" lace dress as an upcoming TSV. Am I the only one that heard that? How did that become a tshirt? Not that I need another lace dress......but I love his! 

Respected Contributor

Re: What about the Isaac lace dress TSV?

I thought it was going to be a lace dress too.

Maybe it got caught up somewhere and wasn't in the warehouse on time? 

Valued Contributor

Isaac is going to have another TSV on March 25.  That one will be the stretch lace short sleeve dress in an assortment of colors.

Honored Contributor

Isaac's lace dress is upcoming, but it's not schedule until March.  That's what he meant.

Occasional Contributor

I will mark my calendar. Thank you!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks.  I thought I had gotten an email on a lace dress and was shocked.  I prefer the t-shirt as he has had way too many lace tunics as TSV's.  I thought I was imagining things, not a good feeling.  LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@RosemaryWK wrote:

For the last few weeks, Isaac has been mentioning an "amazing" lace dress as an upcoming TSV. Am I the only one that heard that? How did that become a tshirt? Not that I need another lace dress......but I love his! 

YES, I TOO THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT HE SAID,  I MUST SAY I DID A DOUBLE TAKE WHEN A TEE SHIRT WAS PRESENTED.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the lace dress so I hope it looks good! I really like the last lace dress TSV he did - and hope this one is the same quality. Check out the Blue Skies for Me blog if you wanted info on the dress, since we are not supposed to post item numbers for upcoming TSVs! 

Occasional Contributor

Wow!!  What an awesome tip on your blog! As an avid QVC shopper, I have never heard of this option and I am super excited to be able to order early. Thank you very much!! 

Honored Contributor

Hasn't Isaac done a lace dress TSV for the last 2 years?