Honored Contributor

Re: What a guy wants...(Holiday Gifts) What are you gifting?

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Andreatoo tomorrow is my Mom's 80th birthday! we have about 60 people coming to Home Run Inn.

It's her first birthday party alone (dad's birthday was 11/7 and they always shared a party) I can't remember the last time so many family members were together that it was not a funeral.

It will be bittersweet.

@Mary Bailey  Heart Home Run Inn Heart yum yum yum

Happy Birthday to mama! Glad she has such a large support base to celebrate her life. The holidays always trigger good memories but also sadness for those gone. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl
Where do we get all of those? I'm thinking Sharper Image but I don't know. I like the circular skates and the Stormtrooper toaster. The Google headset:does it accommodate all phones?
Contributor

Amazon Echo Dot

Ancestry.com. DNA test

Lottery tickets

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:
@Chi-town girl
Where do we get all of those? I'm thinking Sharper Image but I don't know. I like the circular skates and the Stormtrooper toaster. The Google headset:does it accommodate all phones?

@Andreatoo - go to popsugar dot com or google 'popsugar' for the website article. it contains all of the product links. it's one of my fav shopping info websites. I love those Battling Tanks. it's not just for guys, lol

About Popsugar  Lisa Sugar had a passion for celebrity news (especially everything Matt Damon) and blue handbags, and sensed a void in the market for fun, friendly, pop culture content. Her husband Brian had an equal passion for disrupting big industries through technology. In 2005, they shared a vision to modernize the newsstand by bringing readers the latest trending topics in pop culture in real-time. Over the last ten years, POPSUGAR has grown to encompass all lifestyle categories, including the ShopStyle and POPSUGAR Must Have brands. Together they deliver on the Sugar's vision of creating the ultimate lifestyle brand for the digitally savvy generation. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I looked up the Google headset but apparently you have to have their phone as well! I wound up purchasing the merge VR, good reviews, because that one accommodates any Android or Apple phone. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's not getting one since I screwed up the first time around LOL

Honored Contributor

Shoe polish (like:  hint, hint)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

My dad is impossible to buy for. But I did find something he enjoys. He usually wears cheap old spice aftershave. So I started getting him some designer ones as gifts. For his birthday I got him the Chanel homme sport. For Christmas I got him the Georgio Armani. He would never spend that for aftershaves so they make good gifts. They smell great and so much better than old spice l.
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday
WoW is that a blast from the past! My ex fil was the 'native' working the boat that the 'Sailor' got off of LOL
I bought my husband some cologne also because if I don't he'll revert back to the Axe yuck. I think I will get both kids the Tony Little easy shaper. It's actually a great little unit

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:
@ccassaday
WoW is that a blast from the past! My ex fil was the 'native' working the boat that the 'Sailor' got off of LOL
I bought my husband some cologne also because if I don't he'll revert back to the Axe yuck. I think I will get both kids the Tony Little easy shaper. It's actually a great little unit

Lol. That is funny. I got the Armani one from Macy's and got ten dollars off. So they aren't to expensive. I was laughing because he thought you had to shake the Chanel aftershave like the old spice to get it out. He spilled it everywhere. To my suprise both of these aftershaves smell really good. You can tell the days he wears them because even though he has gone to work our dog smell really good. Lol. 

Honored Contributor

Lol! I find that I like most Armani scents. Actually I find in general I prefer men's scents over women's. I bought Mark cool water because he loves it