Respected Contributor

What a cute dress! Would be great for attending a wedding or graduation

Checking out HSN today special and this picture came up:  It comes in several colors, turquoise, white, cobalt blue, fushia and melon - on 3 pay   479-002- I'm thinking of ordering

Slinky® Brand Crochet Dress with Flounce Hem

Honored Contributor

Re: What a cute dress! Would be great for attending a wedding or graduation

[ Edited ]

Certainly nothing in this photo that I do not love!  Beautifully designed dress, perfect length and I love the top of this dress the most - sweetheart neckline and those straps - beautifully simplistic, quite elegant in it's styling.  Love the ankle straps with this design too.

Just checked this out in all of the colors.  Surpised to find it's by slinkly brand.  I like the black & the fuschia the best.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty - love the neckline.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I'm not mistaken, at one point, they were saying that (the Slinky items they were showing at the time when I tuned in) are made in USA.  Bravo!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

BTW, that dress is perfect!!!!  Everything about this dress is fabulous.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  I don't think it's appropriate for a graduation.  The necklace which allows for cleavage showing, isn't suitable IMO.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks beautiful on the model (who is probably fairly tall) but the dress would not work on me because at 5'5", it would probably be too long and also, since I'm very narrow-shouldered, the shoulder seams would come right to the edge of my shoulder.  I can't wear bras that have the straps coming from the outside of the cup (as opposed to the middle of the cup) because they will slide off my shoulders.  I need garments that have a neckline that comes in closer to the sides of my neck.  Pretty dress on the right body, though!  (Boatnecks don't look good on me either -  with my long neck, they make me look like ET!)

Honored Contributor

I'm actually about to purchase a top and skinny pants set but I'm waiting for my discount in my email LOL
I don't like everything slinky does but when she does it right boy does she do it right! This dress is a perfect example. I have a few of her individual pieces and, not that I need the validation, they receive compliments galore
Respected Contributor

Do you think it's too dressy for a vacation sundress?

Honored Contributor

@Beachy1 wrote:

Do you think it's too dressy for a vacation sundress?

@bri20  Depends where you are going and what you are doing and what types of place you'll be eating in  on your vacation.