Contributor

Hello! Have you been grocery shopping lately? It's not just QVC, it's everywhere!

Trusted Contributor
QVC has raised prices on everything. Look how much Susan Graver, Quacker Factory and even Denim & Co prices have gone way up.
Honored Contributor

Notice that a lot of the product videos have been edited with the pricing & item graphic completely removed. The host is presenting the product, but there's absolutely no visual of the price! I guess QVC is hoping we are not clever enough to realize most of their prices have increased. Even items like that G.I.L.I. pouch. Wasn't it $48? QVC raised it to $49. I know that's only a dollar, but it goes along with all their much, much higher price increases that are ridiculous. We all have a choice of where to spend our money. That little ploy with removing the pricing graphic from the videos has left a very bad taste in my mouth. It's spring, time for new beginnings; there are many other places to shop.

Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Caaareful Shopper said:

Notice that a lot of the product videos have been edited with the pricing & item graphic completely removed. The host is presenting the product, but there's absolutely no visual of the price! I guess QVC is hoping we are not clever enough to realize most of their prices have increased. Even items like that G.I.L.I. pouch. Wasn't it $48? QVC raised it to $49. I know that's only a dollar, but it goes along with all their much, much higher price increases that are ridiculous. We all have a choice of where to spend our money. That little ploy with removing the pricing graphic from the videos has left a very bad taste in my mouth. It's spring, time for new beginnings; there are many other places to shop.

OMG, I noticed that about the GILI Pouch as well lol!! I bought it at $48 and have a pretty good memory ....so you can imagine my confusion when I saw it at $49...and why raise it $1 lol??...they used to just go from Featured Price to Regular Price, now the prices are just inching up before they reach Regular Price status!! Yes, I also noticed most of the prices increased with the decreased S&H rates!!
Super Contributor

I used to see lots of $39.95 on fashion --- now it's $49.95 and up. I can't believe people are buying these tops at $50+. You can get the same quality elsewhere for half the price and faster shipping.

Valued Contributor

Just noticed that the GILI obi leather belt went from $73 to $86 . I was going to get it 2 days ago at the lower price but not now!

Trusted Contributor
I've noticed that about the video pricing, no previous prices just so we can't see how greedy they've become.
Occasional Contributor

I've definitely noticed the increase of prices by $20 & more...and less 'easy pay' items. Too bad. Yes, buyer beware. Tops now seem to range from $40 to $50. Is quality also going down -- with prices going up?

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/25/2015 dex said: I checked it out and you got it right!i thought q didn't raise prices and an item was not reordered if it couldn't be made at the same price.

I thought this was the policy too. But I have noticed many price increases on QVC items, so I thought I was wrong, but maybe not. Maybe they changed the policy and are just raising prices to see how much they can get for each item. There is no way they were going to change the shipping pricing unless they had an overall plan that brought more money their way. I have still been clothes, but I really need to stop. The prices are just too high, and I don't really need anything.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Tylerpoo2 said:

Just noticed that the GILI obi leather belt went from $73 to $86 . I was going to get it 2 days ago at the lower price but not now!

A leather obi belt---here, north of Boston--- you can get a buttery soft, top grain obi for under $50 or less if you shop wisely. This is a classic style belt that has been around forever, and can be purchased everywhere.

Certainly one can purchase leather belts upwards of hundreds of dollars, but for the quality offered in the GILI line, no. Shop the stores instead.