Esteemed Contributor

Well she got her publicity, which was her goal I assume.  Not someone I would admire for it though.

Honored Contributor

The only reason I can think of for that design to exist is so that some celebrity who needs people like me who had never heard of her to at least know she exists.

Will I be taking wardrobe ideas from her?  Not if that jacket is typical of her usual choices!

Trusted Contributor

On the positive side, she's all set for Halloween.

Respected Contributor

First thing I thought of was Dan Conner's (Roseanne) Three Stooges Halloween costume. 

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  I added a face Smiley Very Happy

IMG_0417.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07     😂😂😂That's EXACTLY what is missing with this look!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: What a Look!

[ Edited ]

@cheriere Right?! Hahaha Smiley LOL  This photo that you posted has made me laugh out loud multiple times so far today! Thank you for making my day, forum friend Smiley Very HappyHeart! I should turn the photo with the face  I drew on her shoulder into a fridge magnet or even a coffee mug.  Kelly Rowland is a very pretty lady and her stylist did her wrong today! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere Right?! Hahaha Smiley LOL  This photo that you posted has made me laugh out loud multiple times so far today! Thank you for making my day, forum friend Smiley Very HappyHeart! I should turn the photo with the face  I drew on her shoulder into a fridge magnet or even a coffee mug!

I can't stop laughing at that little guy! HAHAHAHA

Respected Contributor

Re: What a Look!

[ Edited ]

@SaveTheTurtles  Thank you! Me too! As I was drawing the face on her shoulder I kept laughing over and over! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

It looks like something Renee Greenstein might have designed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment