Respected Contributor

@cheriere  I love anything and everything spicy too Smiley Very Happy!  I like to order the spiciest thing on the menu whenever i go out to restaurants- end I ask the waiters if they can make it extra spicy! Your snack sounds so good- i'm going to try that today with some baby bell cheese, wheat thins and Frank's hot sauce Smiley Wink.  Cherry lemonade powders are so good- I like to put a ton of ice in a glass, add water or even sparkling water and those pouches and then I sit back and watch my favorite reality tv shows.  When it comes to storebrand lemonades, I really like Minute Made or Simply brand.  Here's my lemonade recipe: one cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, 5 cups water, 2/3 cup powdered or granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons honey and blend it with some ice in a blender- so good. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

And someone went to fashion design school for this? But, she also chose to wear it which is scary in and of itself. Perhaps there was no mirror in her dressing room, LOL.  Waiting for that second head to pop out.

Or maybe she got paid to wear it!!   So ugly.  Whatever happened to good taste especially for "news shows"?????

Trusted Contributor

@cheriere wrote:
I love everything spicy!  
Me too! - I put Texas Pete hot sauce on almost everything. Smiley Very Happy
Oh, and I make my own Lemonade - Sometimes, I'll add limes for a Lemon-Limeade, and sometimes, I'll muddle some blueberries or strawberries in it. ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07     That's a great idea about putting the powder in a pitcher with water and ice.  Then again, your lemonade recipe rocks too!  I like the thought of making them by the pitcher too.  This way, I'd be certain to drink enough water for the day.  I usually try to drink 4-6 bottles.  I'll mix them up while the water is still warm and then put them in the freezer to ice them up really good!  I don't know why I prefer it so icy...may be all the hot stuff I'm eating lol.😃

Esteemed Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@cheriere wrote:
I love everything spicy!  
Me too! - I put Texas Pete hot sauce on almost everything. Smiley Very Happy
Oh, and I make my own Lemonade - Sometimes, I'll add limes for a Lemon-Limeade, and sometimes, I'll muddle some blueberries or strawberries in it. ♥

I've never tried making lemon limeade myself.  I don't know why either lol.  It sounds great with blueberries and strawberries too!  I have blackberries and raspberries that grow very plentiful here.  I'd bet those would taste good in there too!  Thanks for the idea.

I like Texas Pete's too lol!

Respected Contributor

Re: What a Look!

[ Edited ]

@cheriere  Thank you! Yep, that's how I stay hydrated if i want something different than plain water.  If you put multiple packets of the lemonade mix into the pitcher of water and ice, then you don't have to tear the packets and poor them into a glass each time that you drink.  It's a game changer- I wish they could just have giant containers of the sugar free powdered lemonade drink mix instead of the little packets sometimes.  Oooh if you do make homemade lemonade, try to take a cup of berries (any kind) and simmer them with 3/4 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar for 8-10 minutes, then smash the berries in a pan and strain the liquid into a glass and let it cool, cover and refrigerate it- that's berry simple syrup that you can then mix into our lemonade for a fruity berry flavor and a pretty color.  I've made pomegranite simple syrups, mango syrups, peach syrups, mixed berry syrup etc. for lemonade. They're also great as a spoonful or two in plain sparkling water or in sprite soda for a "mocktail".  Smiley Happy

I just had Extra hot cheetos today, and  I think that they should be even hotter- maybe ghost pepper cheetos! Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07      Yeah, it's a drag they don't make my favorite lemonade in the large pitcher size packs.  But, I'm gonna use your recipe cause it sounds right up my alley lol.😃. I like extra sweet and extra tart!  Make makes JT simple syrups too!😃. Since there's such a big garden nd orchard here, I have nearly every fruit and my disposable from spring til fall.  Believe me, I've tried some crazy concoctions lol 😂

Respected Contributor

@cheriere Definitely try my lemonade recipe when you can- its a crowd pleaser Smiley Very Happy! I love sweet/tart lemonade- and I may be biased since I'm myself, but my lemonade is my favorite lemonade Smiley Very Happy.  That is so cool that you live near a big garden and orchard- tell me more about the crazy concoctions! Smiley LOL