Super Contributor

it's a long vest with a ruffle at the sleeves and bottom.hem.  Anyone?

New Contributor

Re: What/Who is Shawn wearing?

I saw this tonight and had to go searching for it myself! It's a duster from Hunter McGrady:

https://www.qvc.com/All-Worthy-Hunter-McGrady-Regular-Printed-Chiffon-Duster.product.A395961.html

Unfortunately the pink/black combo Shawn is wearing is only in stock for 2X and up right now. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@plmokn wrote:

it's a long vest with a ruffle at the sleeves and bottom.hem.  Anyone?

All Worthy duster on QVC. The pink is almost sold out, but if you hurry you can get another color.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Shawn is wearing the All Worthy duster A396021

Super Contributor

@Mockingbird22 wrote:

I saw this tonight and had to go searching for it myself! It's a duster from Hunter McGrady:

https://www.qvc.com/All-Worthy-Hunter-McGrady-Regular-Printed-Chiffon-Duster.product.A395961.html

Unfortunately the pink/black combo Shawn is wearing is only in stock for 2X and up right now. Smiley Sad

Wow, that was fast..thank you so much..It's all petites that are left.  Smiley Sad  Thank you for helping.  I acutually never heard this designer before.

Honored Contributor

@Mockingbird22   Thank you for supplying the link.  Not that I am going to buy it but it is interesting.  I believe you can definitely size down.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Some of these dusters these days are just too long I think, pretty but too long. 

I did just see a really nice one, good length just above the knees on shophq around 6:45A (this morning). Colors are pretty, nice length about $26.00.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Some of these dusters these days are just too long I think, pretty but too long. 

I did just see a really nice one, good length just above the knees on shophq around 6:45A (this morning). Colors are pretty, nice length about $26.00.

@PINKdogWOOD 

Are you referring to the Kate & Mallory Swiss dot duster? They had a few nice things in their spring fashion day sale. Never mind it's more expensive....

Honored Contributor

Not really sure without checking again @Andreatoo . Problem with most all clothes from them does not fit, all of it is way too long for an average person, and the price tags resemble the quality - CHEAP & BAD. I tried a few fashions on occasion and returned everything. Won't waste my money, I don't know how some of it looks nice on tv.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I've had pieces from there for many years and no they're not rags now but perhaps you have another measure of quality. To me a big part of that is how it washes and wears over an extended period of time