Respected Contributor

Yep I have done the same and then for some unknown reason I continue to keep it thinking I will figure out someday what to wear with it or over it or under it or with it LOL!

I am doing my best to NOT order any clothes from the Q or HSN or Evine....I have had more duds/mistakes then I care to think about.  What seems to happen is that it looks good coming out of the bag...but then there's a problem....the sleeves are way way too long! or the color is so different in shade from the live presentation that I know I would have never even tried on this top had I seen it IRL at the mall.  

I think what happens is I like the idea of stepping out of my comfort zone....fringe and so on or leather....then when I put it on ME it looks awful!  

Respected Contributor

glad to know it is not just me !

ot @Andreatoo I am a country music fan (old school) but most of the names I recognize and enjoyed are dead or about to step on a banana peel graveside ! so I did not even know there was a a song with that title . I googled it and listened to his video--cute  and he is pretty good --loved the dog. Boy it does stick in the brain doesn't it? even with the g dropped !

@VenturaHighway,@Seamaiden, I will probably donate the fur lined vest as it is too large and cannot be tailored , also I do not have any family or friends that hunt grizzlies that I am aware of. Actually I probably would have worn it if it were not so large. I think I will try my hand at removing the hood on the long sweater.

@jannabelle1 

....I couldn't figure out what to do with all the buckles and there was fringe hanging everywhere. I have no idea what I was thinking....they lasted one month in my closet - I hope the new owner figured out those buckles. LOL! Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay

Not to derail your thread but if you're old school country you may want to look into a style called Red Dirt. I find I'm drawn to that as opposed to what's on the radio these days but I do really like Dierks Bentley and the dog is in a few videos! Lol ( and it doesn't hurt that the guy is a hottie)

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway

@magicmoodz

Thanks, Ladies, for your suggestions. I am going to keep the dress for now. It is really pretty & fits me well so I will be looking for a reason to wear it sometime in the future.