Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Type/Color of Top Do You Wear With Newsworthy Multiprint Skirt??

Being the daring with color sort I would pick out any one of the colors in the print for my top. I might even choose two of the colors wearing a top in one, and a cardigan/jacket in another. With all due respect to those who would choose the safety of it I would never confine my top choices to just white.

Honored Contributor

Something similar to the ""Morse code"" item they had on this morning

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I have this skirt (and 6 other Newsworthy skirts--I see they are on clearance now). I have worn this casual and also a little dressier. This color and the black/white look the most dressy to me of the ones I have. I have a great top in fuchsia that has an interesting draped neckline that dresses it up. For more casual, I have worn some nicer tee's in any one of the many colors on this skirt.

These Newsworthy skirts are the most comfortable things in the sticky days of summer!

It has 4.5 stars with 1,138 reviews (wow!); 74 questions and 361 answers.

Gloria

Contributor

I wear mine with a white tee-shirt (close to the body and on the short side) and a deep pink cotton cardigan ( somewhat fitted and on the short side, plus it matches one of the pinks in the shirt). I think you could find something to match the pinks, oranges and purples. Black would also work.

New Contributor

I have a few of these skirts and one is the multi. Like others have said, white, pink, lavender...I haven't tried orange Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I have a pink tank that I wear with it. I also have a pink lightweight knit top that's a little dressier with a sheer cap sleeve that I wear with it.