Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Occasions would you wear these for?

@FLgardener wrote:

Red dress--an intimate valentine or anniversary dinner at home.

White dress--bridal.

Third dress--would alter to midi length and wear the heck out of it with all kinds of shoes and accessories.

@FLgardener  The third dress is very expensive and it is a maxi for a tall gal.  Of course, most models are tall.  It's silk....I like it but it does have a lot of material.  The boots kind of gives it a laid back equine look (to me).  It's a beautiful dress though.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I agree with formal weddings, and gala affairs. The red one for a formal christmas party.  The white one for a wedding dress or formal affair.  I would also change the length of the beige/ off white one and add some great jewelry or scarf to it with matching shoes.  Kind of a Lauren Bacall look, if you will.

Very good idea for a Christmas party @jubilant .  I could see this style in other colors too.  This one just happens to be red.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

The red dress a formal event, like a formal New Years or Christmas dance.

The white second dress would be very nice for a bride.  

I don't care for #3 at all for myself and would not buy it.

Honored Contributor

Id wear the ivory third one to fix coffee in the morning, minus the shoes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The bottom one looks like a robe from the 40s.  It's hideous. The middle one would make a nice semi formal wedding gown for someone who doesn't have my arms.  I'd wear that red one in a pastel color or white as a bridal gown for an older woman or for a vow renewal ceremony.  Maybe even in red for a Christmas wedding or vow renewal.