Trusted Contributor

Re: What Occasions would you wear these for?

Red dress--an intimate valentine or anniversary dinner at home.

White dress--bridal.

Third dress--would alter to midi length and wear the heck out of it with all kinds of shoes and accessories.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree maybe the white dress for a bride.   I have no idea about the others??  With our lifestyles today who wears this stuff other than Hollywood snobs?!   Give me my average clothing any day of the week.

Honored Contributor

I agree with formal weddings, and gala affairs. The red one for a formal christmas party.  The white one for a wedding dress or formal affair.  I would also change the length of the beige/ off white one and add some great jewelry or scarf to it with matching shoes.  Kind of a Lauren Bacall look, if you will.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't wear any of them. A couple are frumpy and out of date and I'm 73 and wouldn't be caught dead in them.

Honored Contributor

The last one might double as a bathrobe...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLgardener wrote:

Red dress--an intimate valentine or anniversary dinner at home.

White dress--bridal.

Third dress--would alter to midi length and wear the heck out of it with all kinds of shoes and accessories.

Funny you should say that... I wore a negligee (old time word😁) that looked very similar to the red orange dress on my honeymoon. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

The first two:  An important award ceremony, a celebration dinner for a fund raising event, a convention dinner that is formal, a military event, a New Year's celebration, a formal retirement event, a political campaign fund raiser, a Centinnial or similar banquet for an organization, company, city or state, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset   When I was in my early 20s I had a red dress almost identical to the 1st pic but it was knee length. Wore it to Christmas parties and had many complements.

Esteemed Contributor

I like all of the dresses I posted.  Especially the red one.  Color doesn't have to be red, but I'll take red too.  Red is a power color for women (imo).  I love the drape of the dress across the shoulders.

When I was working there were Black Tie Affairs, and events I could have worn at least the first dress, but not the other two.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like any of these dresses so I wouldn't wear them to any occasion. 

The first one looks a little Halloween costume or the negligee outfit the woman wandering the house at night would have worn in a 1950s or 60s horror movie. 

The second one would be ok for for a bride or other formal event. 

The last one would look better if the sleeves were shortened and she was wearing "glamorous" shoes.