Honored Contributor

Re: What Items Will You Be Adding To Your Fall Wardrobe?

[ Edited ]

Happy to see Animal Print trending for Fall. 

One of my favorite fashion retailer is Zara. Great interpretation of chic, contemporary and trending styles at decent pricing. I will pick up some new tops and longer dresses that will look great with boots. I also want a couple of white and cream color sweaters.

4479242700_9_2_1.jpg

7149245707_2_1_1.jpg

8073725038_9_2_1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I only wear black in fall and winter. I love Patty Boutiques tops and will buy her long sleeve half zip tops. I already have my jeans and Lamos from last year. If they come out with a new design like they do every year might pick up a new pair.

I love pajamas so I will most likely buy some cozy pjs. I have plenty of coats, jackets and trenches.

@hsawaknow,I've never heard of "Patty Boutiques".  Sounds very interesting.  Is is local?

Honored Contributor

6096100712_2_1_1.jpg

0014103250_2_1_1.jpg

1515375469637635978.JPG

madewell-white-easy-cable-pullover-sweater-product-1-25612818-1-423306488-normal.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@hsawaknow wrote:

I only wear black in fall and winter. I love Patty Boutiques tops and will buy her long sleeve half zip tops. I already have my jeans and Lamos from last year. If they come out with a new design like they do every year might pick up a new pair.

I love pajamas so I will most likely buy some cozy pjs. I have plenty of coats, jackets and trenches.

@hsawaknow,I've never heard of "Patty Boutiques".  Sounds very interesting.  Is is local?

Its on Amazon. She makes beautiful tops for everyones taste. Trendy, S**y, practical, work and she is reasonably priced.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I've been shopping clearance sales all summer got a velvet pantsuit and a woll blazer recently..I still want a paisley shirt or blouse..I just got 2 more pr of dark jeans( skinny)

One pr with tonal embroidery and another pr of Martha's embroidered jeans, peacocks this time

I got a pr of Kate Spade boot on clearance and a pr of Stuart Wietzman loafers. I ordered and pr of snowboots from Q  a couple days ago and have a navy tee coming from Talbots

I really have gotten very good buys everywhere I shopped including Q. I got a Mizrahi black cashmere sweater for $60 that was over $200, it is now back up to $99 last time I looked...

I got a Nash map bag for  $100 off ,so I am just setting back, looking for what catches my eye

Honored Contributor

Lately, the Mid-Atlantic (metro DC) weather is so unpredicatable.  Whatever they forecast it to be in any given week, usually the opposite happens. 

I've had no need for full arctic clothing like heavy winter coats or snow boots for the last few years here.  Apart from maybe three weeks during the winter season, I've been getting along fine in a thicker sweater duster that I love.  That's what I'm looking for, to go along with the one I have now.  I already have mocha; I want a black one and possibly grey.

Honored Contributor

I'm also looking at some of the trending plaid fashions at Zara. No lumberjack or cowboy stuff for me Woman Wink

7989636500_2_1_1.jpg

8140686065_1_1_1.jpg

8062637400_1_1_1.jpg

7522261500_9_2_1.jpg

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl I LOVE Zara, and I love your pics you posted....specifically the animal print dresses and the plaids!! I'll have to check those out!

Trusted Contributor

I really do not need anything but some tie shoes and pajamas.  Lately, I find a pair of shoes, order them, love them when they arrive, order a second pair, and the fit is soooo different.  As for pajamas, I have not started looking yet.

Honored Contributor

It's still summer and it will be summer for a while.  I really don't jump when retailers tell me to jump into the next season.  A little after Labor Day, I will take out my fall/winter things.  I'll get rid of some things that I don't want and then I will think about what I need/want for the Fall/winter.