Honored Contributor

Re: What Items Will You Be Adding To Your Fall Wardrobe?

@mam2fourboys wrote:

I ordered Linea by Louis’ soft skirt in navy floral with the asymmetricl teal moss crepe top to match, the new Linea whisper knit elbow sleeve dress in deep forest green, and just added the new Earth Monica shootie in Bark (deep brown).  I have been looking for shooties for awhile as our cold season lasts from October to April here.  If these work out, I will order the black too.  

Other than that, I reallly don’t need anything, but a great new pair of jeans (so hard to find) and my walking shoes are wore out so a new pair of those.  Of course Louis will come out with more beautiful pieces to tempt me, as usual.

@mam2fourboysI hope the Earth shoes work for you.  I love the look of their styles. I tried to wear them on the floor where I'm a stylist following 37 years of teaching, and my feet hurt SO badly, even though we have carpeting, I could hardly get to my car.  They got consigned immediately!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, btw, I ordered a long cardigan -- light gray, cable knit -- that I planned to wear as a coat for fall.  It came yesterday and egads!  it practically swallowed me up.   I looked like I was all sweater with tiny feet hanging out at the bottom.  So, OK, long cardigans are not for me.  It goes back today.   I really shouldn't order from catalogs - need to go to the stores and try things on.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I received Colleen's woven faux leather jacket in black and it's super nice! I was concerned that it would be too big, but the xs seems a bit small for that size. I'm glad it fits, however the sleeves are a tad too long but I can fold them under without a problem.

Honored Contributor

Probably not too much. I have alot that I can wear--bought a few Cuddle duds late last year that I love and have many good things still. i don't need anything fancy as I am at home now. Certainly that dress, while pretty , would not fit into my lifestyle at all. I have sweaters and sweatshirts and long sleeved tees and a ton of very nice fitting leggings, jeggings and jeans--all set I think.

Trusted Contributor

The past two weeks I have been concentrrating on which summer knit tops I should donate rather than store away until next year.  I have quite a collection ready for donation.  

For fall, I have already purchased two knit jackets that I can wear with jeans or slacks, and two long sleeved knit tops.  I also purchased a black jean jacket that I think will get quite a lot of wear in my wardrobe.  

I love having new things to wear and I like staying up to date.  I don't really NEED anything.  I have a casual lifestyle, but I have a part time job that involves observing student teachers for classroom evaluations.  I dress in teacher-professional clothes for those days.   

Respected Contributor

I don’t really need anything, but I just ordered 2 new pairs of jeans and 2 tops.  The only other thing is I’m waiting for Logo jean jacket to come back for fall, and I’ll be all over that.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

I did just receive A294010 in Pink/Teal. It is a brushed jersey (never had this fabric before; it has a cozy feel that will be nice when the temps drop below the boiling point here!) button down blouse in a floral print. The colors are more of a dusty, deep teal and dusty rose; definitely look like fall colors. I’ll wear it open like a cardigan and probably with black jeans more than anything else.

Respected Contributor

I added a denim  dress from Q. The Gili one with snaps. More nostalgia for me from the 70s.  I used to have one. Can add many different scarves  shoes/boots and chunky Jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frame trucker jacket in suede

hover