Honored Contributor

Re: What Is a Poe-ta-toe-chip???

@Teddixat wrote:

@RespectLife   bluekarner seems to have issues with many of the hosts 

Yes! And she expands it to insulting customers that shop those hosts' shows as well the customers that shop the brands/vendors she targets. 

Q Talk forum should be renamed the Host Bashing forum - she dominates that forum! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Something else to watch for - Multiple (fake) accounts. 

This is a common issue on all social media platforms, including these forums and is a tactic used by the bullies/trolls that want to cause conflict or to target specific posters they want to harass and insult. 

Some of the previous multi nic posters are gone, but there is an active poster that is operating with a handful of multiple nics/accounts. I am not referring to the OP of this thread. She does this when she's mad or targeting specific posters so she can gang up on her targets and protect her primary nic.

It was very evident not too long ago in the Fashion forum as she has a vengeance toward a regular Fashion forum poster and now that I've identified it, I see her put this in play regularly.

It's pathetic! I hope Q takes permanent action toward these violators. They are interfering in Q and H shopping experience. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@RespectLife   bluekarner seems to have issues with many of the hosts 

@Teddixat   @Chi-town girl 

Oh, I see.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

By any name I love them but shouldn't eat them!!!

Potato chip - Wikipedia