Contributor

What happened to Marilyn from Susan Graver? I see there is a new rep, Susie is it? Just curious, so thanks for any info.

Super Contributor

Marilyn used to fill in late night and whenever Susan wasn't there, in addition to styling the models when Susan was there. That seems to me like a lot of hours spent at the Q as we all know there are a lot of Graver shows on the Q. Maybe they are sharing those responsibilities now between Marilyn and the new gal, or maybe Marilyn simply sought another position. I know Marilyn often mentioned a young daughter, so I don't know how she did it for as long as she did. Whatever, I wish her well.

Respected Contributor

I liked Marilyn because she was shorter and we could see how the clothes would fit someone who wasn't a fashion model. This new gal is beautiful, but she's so TALL. QVC should cater more to petites, who are more representative of the average woman than these tall, glamorous models! The one petite model they had seems to have fallen by the wayside. I don't watch all that much, so maybe I missed her appearances.

Esteemed Contributor

As, I was flipping the channels I saw a women named Stacey. I watched her for awhile and then found out that she will be taking over when Susan is not there. Susan said she will have more time for designing. It sounds like QVC finally heard you and is listening to all your complaints about Susan Graver. She is very well voiced and wears the clothing well.

Contributor

Gosh I got so busy I forgot I had posted this. Thank-you to those who replied.

Esteemed Contributor

There was information about why Marilyn isn't there any longer under the Susan Graver thread. From what I understand, she had problems with her family (husband). He was involved in a scandal. Perhaps she will return once things settle down a bit.

Contributor

Thanks LindaLatte

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 LindaLatte said:

There was information about why Marilyn isn't there any longer under the Susan Graver thread. From what I understand, she had problems with her family (husband). He was involved in a scandal. Perhaps she will return once things settle down a bit.

Susan has handled this gracefully. She said Marilyn left to spend more time with her daughter. I believe her daughter is very young. I hope she is able to come back too.

Contributor

I always like seeing Susan Graver, she is very upbeat. Don't really care for the new person, she is not that enthusiastic, like a robot saying what she thinks should be said.