Respected Contributor

Re: What Fall-Cool Weather Items Will You Be Hunting For?

Fall in Maryland can be all over the place. We've had 80's in November and 30's in October. I keep transitional items in my closet all year long. 

I would like to get another duster. I have one I bought on Evine, a Kate and Mallory in olive green and I wear it all the time. 

Honored Contributor

I have lost weight due to an extended illness so I will need new pants for fall and winter. I already bought a few new pairs to get me through the summer and early fall.

I wanted a black faux leather jacket which I already found and purchased at a clearance price. I also needed a new pair of black ballet flats also already purchased.

There is nothing else I need, but I am sure a few other items I find and love will end up in my closet. 

Valued Contributor

New Ugh boots, wool items, heavy cotton/wool blends. It's cold here in Wisconsin!

Super Contributor

Looking for nice trousers, shaker knit sweaters and black low heeled boots.

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly, there's nothing I need, but I want a couple new jackets for fall and sweaters for winter.  We have 4 definite seasons here.  I've already gone thru our "off-season" closet and filled a large bag of clothes for donation.  Some items I was just tired of wearing and want something new and different.  I'm retired and live in jeans and sweaters - nothing fancy, but I want some new tops to wear with my jeans and boots.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I have already been doing quite a bit of online browsing for new tall boots.  I usually get one or two new pairs a year because I wear them so much that they are basicallly worn out by the time fall comes around again.  I also want to try and buy a pair of "booties" that seem to be so in style.  I couldn't see myself wearing them last year, but this year I'm feeling like I changed my mind.  So, booties it is!

I have already bought new leggings, dress pants, and a few pairs of jeans.  My next purchase will be tops, which I really have to go into the stores for to find a good fit.

I LOVE dressing for fall!! 

Trusted Contributor

New tops in shades of brown, my favorite color,plus pants too!   For the fall, I like  dark maroon,plum color clothing.   Maybe a nice Dooney and Bourke suede pocketbook.