Respected Contributor

Re: What Fall-Cool Weather Items Will You Be Hunting For?

I will not be hunting for anything, they will just seem to find a way into my closet ...

I NEED nothing... but, I do want a few more pair of printed socks. OK, that sounded really boring to me, so... OK fine!...  I am sure I will be getting more than socks!! 😉 I love cardigans, I do NOT need another cardigan, BUT I already know I will find a few that I just can not resist, as usual..... 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing ... I've already found great fall/winter items  at end of season sales. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think I am actually looking for anything. I have several leather coats, ranging from a trench, a knee length coat, and several shorter length, I have Linea's peacoat, a wool coat, and jackets of all fabrics. So, no need for coats. Tons of fall, winter clothing, shoes and boots. I think I'm set, lol. If I find something I just can't live without, I may still buy it though.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am tall and I love sweater coats.  They are about as heavy as I need for the PNW.  I have several but could always use a new one.  I buy at the end of season sales so I am pretty much all set.  

I am also waiting for my Nordstrom sale order.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know that I'm on the hunt for anything specific.  

My lifestyle is very casual.  Jeans and some sort of top. I'm all set for regular jeans but I know that Talbots will be getting in a pair of embroidered jeans for fall (I've seen a picture) and I'll buy those the first day I see them. 

Other than that, I'll just look at what comes out and if I like something I'll get it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

ECBG, I would love to try homemade snow cream. Some days I do miss the first snowfall of the season.

Trusted Contributor

I would like some black slacks; the ones I have are several years old and show it.  Also, l want some flats in cute colors.  The blogger, Beth Djalali, always wears such cute flats.

Respected Contributor

I'd like a new pair of low-heel ankle boots or booties and a couple of silk scarves.

Respected Contributor

Would love to get a knee length leather dress in navy/midnight blue or hunters green. Cold should style would be OK. A pair of dark brown OTK boots with a heel no higher than 4" to go with a favorite brown leather skirt suit. I guess hunting is a good way to think about it. I'm on the prowl. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

From my local Boot Barn store...lamb:

Scully_L411-11_15.jpg