Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Think Of These Shoes?

Not in a million years.  They look like clown shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee 

I like them! Not for every occasion, but perfect for a cold fall Saturday. I would wear them with rag wool socks, boyfriend jeans, maybe a sota clothing Henley or baseball shirt and a puffer jacket.

Enjoy Foxxee!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I forgot to add...

Not that I am currently getting rid of all the ankle boots I have amassed, to me they are starting to feel sooooo last year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Dapper!  Are they comfortable?  They look like they are.

They could definitely be a signature look.  I'm into black and white these days, in my garden and home, and I could just see these on the porch waiting to be worn.

@Sweetbay magnolia 

They are very comfortable.  Nice thick spongy insole and rubber outsole.  Only drawback, no arch support, but I'm adding one.  Run a bit large except when wearing socks.  I went down a half size.  Not clunky looking on the foot at all.  Resemble Sperry's boat shoe, but come up a bit higher like an oxford.  

A few skeptical they are not real hair.  They are not.  

I agree, they are dapper.

Honored Contributor

They are not for me.  I do not wear any type of shoes that has laces... and would never wear cow print anything.

I wore corrective shoes as a child for years and they looked like the shoes shown except they were red with red and white twisted laces.  Before them it was cordovan boy's wing tip shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee 

I see you also are susceptible to going down rabbit holes! Lol. This week my rabbit hole was looking up how many dams we have in Washington state. What does that have to do with fashion? Nothing. It's just while I was looking up jeans on line, I tripped and fell down the dam rabbit hole. I had NO idea we had so many dams.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee 

I enjoyed the research & pictures.  The shoes are a no.

I don’t wear real skin, or fur, don’t wear faux either.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@Foxxee 

I see you also are susceptible to going down rabbit holes! Lol. This week my rabbit hole was looking up how many dams we have in Washington state. What does that have to do with fashion? Nothing. It's just while I was looking up jeans on line, I tripped and fell down the dam rabbit hole. I had NO idea we had so many dams.

@kate2357 Lol, don't you hate it when you dive down that rabbit hole. An hour, or two later you go -- oh shoot, I forgot to take the laundry out of the dryer.

I think it happens to most of us. I did it, just reminiscing about Appaloosa horses (fav in my youth) and checking out current ranches and stock photos. Why? I'm not in the market for a horse at this time of my life. Memories, I guess.