Super Contributor

Re: What Did You Purchase This Time Around?

On 10/1/2014 Matty6 said:

Can someone tell me how the leggings fit ??? Are they more like a slim leg pant or a tight legging? TIA. [Just for future reference]

They are a true tight leggings and fabulous. I got the grey and love them

Love the lace-back tights as well but sadly they had a defect/tear in the waistband so those are going back but I will reorder.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered, then canceled, quite a few things before they went past the In Process stage.

Today, though, I bought a leather chair that I have been wanting for quite a while now, but which was just a bit out of reach in my budget. Yesterday it went on sale for two days only (40% off) and I knew it was now or never. So my monthly Linea budget was trimmed drastically.

However, the two things (actually four) I just wouldn't cancel are the pin stripe jackets and matching pants. These are going to be timeless classics and they are gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 SoX said:

I ordered, then canceled, quite a few things before they went past the In Process stage.

Today, though, I bought a leather chair that I have been wanting for quite a while now, but which was just a bit out of reach in my budget. Yesterday it went on sale for two days only (40% off) and I knew it was now or never. So my monthly Linea budget was trimmed drastically.

However, the two things (actually four) I just wouldn't cancel are the pin stripe jackets and matching pants. These are going to be timeless classics and they are gorgeous.

Very smart.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Sheesh said:
On 10/1/2014 SoX said:

I ordered, then canceled, quite a few things before they went past the <em>In Process</em> stage.

However, the two things (actually four) I just wouldn't cancel are the <em>pin stripe jackets and</em> <em>matching pants.</em> These are going to be timeless classics and they are gorgeous.

Very smart.

I keep telling myself this as I cry over the raspberry and Persian blue pea coats. But I know I don't need them ... I have three lighter weight fall-to-winter coats that I purchased at the end of season, and have never been worn ...

Super Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Sheesh said:

OK, JJM, here goes ( I used your list to make my list of what I bought):

J296893 two strand graduated bead necklace in goldtone & gunmetal

10 of A257914 WK scarf in brick red, hunter green, nutmeg, black for me and gifts (may still order more)

A259095 pinstriped blazer in black/silver stripes & navy/ivory stripes

A259095 pinstriped trousers in black/silver stripes & navy/ivory stripes

A259103 wing collar L/S shirt in perfect white & pale pink

A259104 lace print tank in blue & olive

A259105 lace print L/S gunmetal zipper front jacket w stand collar in Persian blue & olive

A259108 acrylic/nylon V neck tunic sweater in heather gray (this is the one piece I was not sure of, plus not sure I ordered the correct size)

A259261 double breasted pea jacket in Raspberry

4 pairs A260034 Linea Body Leggings

I had to go on Waitlist for the Small WK Ribbed T-neck as I decided to get it after I caved on the Black/Grey pinstripe---why did I ever, ever think i could resist Pinstripe--heck, it's in my DNA!

HOW DO YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS ????? It is my understanding that Community Rules and Standards do not permit us to post Item Numbers and such, and if we do we risk getting banned permanently.

And if that is true, why aren't the Webmaster's doing their jobs consistently, instead of going after some people and ignoring other's?

Honored Contributor

hopeQ1,

We are NOT posting item numbers ahead of time but about 24 hours prior to the airing of these products on TV. Lately there have been many items posted by QVC well ahead of the airing of the Linea programs.

I gather the information from Louis' personal blog and put it together into a Word document on my computer. It makes it easy when he posts the pertinent information ahead of time and I just summarize it. I've been doing this for over a year here and so far, no one has had a conniption about it, EXCEPT YOU.

You go and have a nice evening now, y'hear?? Smile

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 hopeQ1 said:
On 9/29/2014 Sheesh said:

OK, JJM, here goes ( I used your list to make my list of what I bought):<br />

J296893 two strand graduated bead necklace in goldtone & gunmetal

10 of A257914 WK scarf in brick red, hunter green, nutmeg, black for me and gifts (may still order more)

A259095 pinstriped blazer in black/silver stripes & navy/ivory stripes

A259095 pinstriped trousers in black/silver stripes & navy/ivory stripes

A259103 wing collar L/S shirt in perfect white & pale pink

A259104 lace print tank in blue & olive

A259105 lace print L/S gunmetal zipper front jacket w stand collar in Persian blue & olive

A259108 acrylic/nylon V neck tunic sweater in heather gray (this is the one piece I was not sure of, plus not sure I ordered the correct size)

A259261 double breasted pea jacket in Raspberry

4 pairs A260034 Linea Body Leggings

I had to go on Waitlist for the Small WK Ribbed T-neck as I decided to get it after I caved on the Black/Grey pinstripe---why did I ever, ever think i could resist Pinstripe--heck, it's in my DNA!

HOW DO YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS ????? It is my understanding that Community Rules and Standards do not permit us to post Item Numbers and such, and if we do we risk getting banned permanently.

And if that is true, why aren't the Webmaster's doing their jobs consistently, instead of going after some people and ignoring other's?

I had you on IGNORE, but took you off momentarily, to see what you were quoting me on.

So, understand this:

You can't post item numbers for Advance TSV's---that's the only prohibition in the Standards---these item numbers are numbers of currently available in the inventory AND ORDERED items--reading comprehension is a lost art, apparently, as your understanding is clearly wrong!

Here is the Standard on posting item numbers---please read carefully this time:

"Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as InsideQ is intended to be exclusive information. This includes Today's Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication."

The item numbers in my post are, again, in the available inventory to all QVC customers...what more can I say.

OK, back you go on IGNORE.

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 SoX said:
On 10/1/2014 Sheesh said:
On 10/1/2014 SoX said:

I ordered, then canceled, quite a few things before they went past the <em>In Process</em> stage.

However, the two things (actually four) I just wouldn't cancel are the <em>pin stripe jackets and</em> <em>matching pants.</em> These are going to be timeless classics and they are gorgeous.

Very smart.

I keep telling myself this as I cry over the raspberry and Persian blue pea coats. But I know I don't need them ... I have three lighter weight fall-to-winter coats that I purchased at the end of season, and have never been worn ...

Bookmark the item number on your Toolbar and check periodically for stock---and when you have the funds, you may find it available---even months from now if someone bought and returns after Christmas--as there are extended return periods now.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/1/2014 JustJazzmom said:

hopeQ1,

We are NOT posting item numbers ahead of time but about 24 hours prior to the airing of these products on TV. Lately there have been many items posted by QVC well ahead of the airing of the Linea programs.

I gather the information from Louis' personal blog and put it together into a Word document on my computer. It makes it easy when he posts the pertinent information ahead of time and I just summarize it. I've been doing this for over a year here and so far, no one has had a conniption about it, EXCEPT YOU.

You go and have a nice evening now, y'hear?? Smile

Bless her heart! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I purchased the short jacket that was new, but on clearance. Ordered black and waitlist for brick red. Also ordered another jacket in Chili Pepper--Already have this same jacket in the blue and really like it.