Respected Contributor

Re: What Designer do you miss that left the Q?

@Katcat1   Louis was let go by QVC!  QVC chose not to extend or offer him a new contract.  Louis will have a new line of silver jewelry coming to QVC.  He has chosen to retire from designing apparel after being let go from QVC!

Honored Contributor

@Somertime    OMG!  I did not know.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I miss Mark Zunino.  He took over when Nolan Miller passed away. 

Honored Contributor

Koos, of course!  I regret not buying more of his items. One reversible jacket of his that I had got so many compliments.  And he was a unique character.  May he RIP but he would have never fit in with today's QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio. His clothes were wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA ha LOGO is not even a reasonable subsitute.

Super Contributor

Louis Dell Olio!!!  The only line of clothing that I bought at QVC (and 80% of my wardrobe)!  I miss his new designs so much and have not bought any clothing item (other than undergarments) since the Q let him go. I feel lost without a new autumn Linea collection, but thank goodness I have a lot of his clothes to wear. I am in Linea head to toe with jewelry as I write this.
l Love keeping up with Louis on his website and at least can look forward to his silver and gold over silver jewelry from Italy. The few pieces I have from that line are of wonderful quality. 

Trusted Contributor

Motto
Linea
Jen Rade
Respected Contributor

LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS ....  bring back the style, fabrics and quality. which is truly missing from the Q these days.

LOVED the Linea line and bought A LOT!  Now almost everything is a house brand. 

SNOOOOOOOZE.

Honored Contributor

George Simonton!

I think he really knew how to make flattering clothes that fit so well to a woman's body-of course all types of figures. I miss watching him too.

He seemed so kind.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"