Honored Contributor

Re: What Designer do you miss that left the Q?

@Katcat1 @Her garments' fabrics and sewing were very high quality. I miss her things.

Trusted Contributor

Judith Ripka and Barbara Bixby. Liked their jewelry.

Respected Contributor

LOUIS DELL’OLIO was my all time favourite Designer.

Classic/Timeless designs, superb Quality, great Value.

His Whisper Knit styles were FABULOUS!

5A56D9AA-B48C-4048-ADCE-6D8FCA8E4D32.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I miss the classic and always appropriate fashion of Louis Dell'Olio.  I miss that every season he offered a collection.

I miss Martha Stewart's clothes, too. I like her blouses and sweaters and wore them to work often.  Most of her pants were too slim cut for me and therefore a bit too tight in the legs.

Anyone remember Chloe Dao's fashion line ?  I loved that too.

Honored Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio

Martha Stewart

Bradley Bayou

Respected Contributor

I have a few pieces of Rachel Zoe I got from eBay. Was that a QVC or an HSN line?

I enjoyed the Martha Stewart line. I wish we’d see H by Halstin come back.
Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember Koos?  I miss Louis Dell Olio before he was forced to use all the polyester.

Super Contributor

It seems that all the designers go the same way anymore. If one is making a particular type of garment then the other brands do their own version. Almost everything is synthetic anymore. If it were not for the Irish designs there would be zero 100% wool anymore. Decent flannel is almost a thing of the past as are 100% cotton t shirts . Leather?? What happened to the beautiful leather jackets that used to be offered? People are still eating meat as far as I know. What is happening to those hides? Is it too expensive to send them out of the country to be sewn since hardly clothing is made in America anymore?! It is really sad how dumbed down “fashion” is becoming. Clothing designs that require any detailed sewing do not exist anymore. We will all be wearing sacks in a few years if this keeps up.
Respected Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio!!!!!  A true collection and a hands on designer.  I loved his shows, everything was beautifully presented as a completely coordinated outfit, styled with all his designs.  Very professional.  A true standout.

Honored Contributor

Koos and Indigo Moon had cool things.