Honored Contributor

Re: What Colors Are Best For You? Justine Leconte:)

@shoesnbags wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@ECBG

No, I live in the New Orleans area so "winter" consists of January and February!  I've long thought that it's lucky I live in the South, where bright colors are worn year round.  I look so awful in black, I could never be a New Yorker lol. 

@shoesnbagsAny person can "technically" wear any color, BUT only IF they have a large scarf in their colors  under their face!

I hear ya @ECBG. Unfortunately it's just too warm around here for about 7 months of the year to wear a scarf around the neck. What I do is wear a top in one of "my" colors under a jacket that's black. I just ordered a Linea jacket (A225867) thatI couldn't resist In a black/white print. I'll wear it with a warm red shell underneath to offset the black. I might try it with a yellow top as well.  Gotta admit, do love color!

@shoesnbags,Interesting, however, from the outer edge of your shoulder over to your neck and all the way down each front side is a color that throws light you don't like because it's under each cheek. The color strip you mention is three inches wide at best and centerered under your chin unless the jacket really pulls open in the center.

A jacket with a lapel allows more shirt color under the face if you'll look at Louis' jacket in the video.