Respected Contributor

Re: What Clothing Item(s) Are On Your Radar For Fall/Winter?

Nothing for now.  I'm good.

Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@kate2357 

They were $99.00 and I know I will not wear them enough to justify the cost.

Candice Cameron Bure has a pair here that look perfect but they are $88.00.  A513694

I am going to keep an eye on these and see if I can get them if they go down in price.😉

@4kitties 

The Candice jeans do look nice. I like the fabric content too...mainly cotton. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties 

Talbots has a natural color ankle Jean at 25% off. Is the color wrong for what you want? I was looking for gray and saw the natural on sale. Kind of tempted on that color for myself.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

I am looking for grey straight leg jeans, light heather grey v neck sweater, lavender sweater and the perfect fitting cotton white button up collared blouse. Always on the lookout for the perfect luggage tan leather boots.

@kate2357 

Bandolino usually has colored jeans if you can wear that brand.  A gray heather sweater should be easy.  Gray is big this year as companies try to catch up with Pantone's color palette.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I have been looking for a pair of cream or ecru jeans.  Talbots just had the perfect pair for me, in the slim ankle style.  I went to the store to see my size and try them on.  I loved them but decided to wait a bit for a sale.  Well, they have sold out of my size.

😩😩😩😩😩. That is what I get for being a tight wad......🤣🤣🤣

I will keep looking and hope to eventually find a pair!🤞🤞🤞

@4kitties 

Keep your eye on Poshmark.  A lot of Talbots clothing ends up there.  I think people buy clearance and repost it.

Respected Contributor

@kate2357 

Thank you for mentioning these.  I just went to the website and see that the natural slim ankle jeans are not sold out.  I swear, the last time I looked they were sold out of several sizes, mine included!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I will continue to stalk them and wait to see if there will be a better sale.  These are just what I want and I do know the proper size as I tried a pair on at the store to make sure.  

Maybe I should not be a tightwad........🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties 

It is not unusual for clothing companies to clear out their warehouses, infact, it's quite common.

Super Contributor

All I want and need is a lavender color button down wool or cashmere knee length coat. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'd like a tunic length simple pullover sweater, light to medium weight, simple black or navy that doesn't pill. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I am looking for a camel hair coat. I used to buy them in Lord and Taylor. Now maybe Saks will have what I want. I also need dress pants. Thank goodness for Banana Republic that often have wool gabardine...

I like that! I what also love a nice camel hair coat, with a Burberry scarf.