Honored Contributor

What Clothing Item(s) Are On Your Radar For Fall/Winter?

I'm looking at a hip length vest in a seasonless fabric to put with especially skirts, but work with pants and cropped pants.  I can wear it with blouses and sweaters but not burn up!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Clothing Item(s) Are On Your Radar For Fall/Winter?

I am looking for grey straight leg jeans, light heather grey v neck sweater, lavender sweater and the perfect fitting cotton white button up collared blouse. Always on the lookout for the perfect luggage tan leather boots.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I have been looking for a pair of cream or ecru jeans.  Talbots just had the perfect pair for me, in the slim ankle style.  I went to the store to see my size and try them on.  I loved them but decided to wait a bit for a sale.  Well, they have sold out of my size.

😩😩😩😩😩. That is what I get for being a tight wad......🤣🤣🤣

I will keep looking and hope to eventually find a pair!🤞🤞🤞

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I have been looking for a pair of cream or ecru jeans.  Talbots just had the perfect pair for me, in the slim ankle style.  I went to the store to see my size and try them on.  I loved them but decided to wait a bit for a sale.  Well, they have sold out of my size.

😩😩😩😩😩. That is what I get for being a tight wad......🤣🤣🤣

I will keep looking and hope to eventually find a pair!🤞🤞🤞

Oh dear...I hate when that happens. But I am also a frugal shopper and usually wait for a Talbot sale before buying. I love to wear winter white in fall and winter, so I feel your pain. Hope they pop back into inventory for you.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

I am looking for a lighter weight winter coat/jacket with hood.  I have ordered one and will see if it's the right choice when it arrives. 

I really don't need anything else, but I am always looking for new and different items.  I have a "thing" for Icelandic Design jackets for winter.  I look for those regularly on ebay. 

I have given up my part-time job that involved going into classrooms to evaluate student teachers and new teachers, so my need for clothing has certainly gone down. 

Trusted Contributor

Nothing.  I have to use what I already have.  I have LOTS, and LOTS of clothes and there is no need for more!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've already purchased a few things for fall & winter.

The main thing I wanted was a black blazer. I purchased one on sale several weeks ago that I'm looking forward to wearing with trousers, jeans, skirts, and dresses in fall and winter. I bought an emerald green and black print top the other day that will look great with the blazer too. I also bought a dark forest green sheath dress recently. 

I can always use a few new long sleeve tees for the season. I might buy a new cardigan or pullover sweater. 

Honored Contributor

I am looking for a camel hair coat. I used to buy them in Lord and Taylor. Now maybe Saks will have what I want. I also need dress pants. Thank goodness for Banana Republic that often have wool gabardine...

Respected Contributor

@kate2357 

They were $99.00 and I know I will not wear them enough to justify the cost.

Candice Cameron Bure has a pair here that look perfect but they are $88.00.  A513694

I am going to keep an eye on these and see if I can get them if they go down in price.😉

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing. Winter clothes last for decades here.