Honored Contributor

Re: What Clothing Item Did You Get From Q Last Year You've "Used To Death"?

Carole Hochman sleep shirts I got in early 2015. They're not nearly worn to death in terms of being worn out, but they're worn weekly and a mild winter meant they were worn year 'round, even though they were short. As I type this, they are in the washer with two other Carole Hochman nightgowns I got earlier this year. You can never have too many nightgowns or clean sheets in the Texas summers.

Esteemed Contributor

My imperial violet and black Linea by LDO swing sweaters...love them!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

A full length red Irish sweatercoat is my favorite clothing item purchased from QVC in the past three years.  It is a go to on cool days.  In terms of wearing to death that would be the two pairs of D&C denim leggings purchased to wear as garden work pants.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure if it was last year or in the later part of the previous year, but my faux leather jacket by Seth Aaron has been worn quite often.

Respected Contributor

1. The only Susan Graver thing I ever bought, the "premier knit" tunic (in black) with shirttail hem is something I have worn and worn. I dress it down with khaki crop pants but have tossed it on with slim-leg silky cream color raw silk pants, heels and my best south seas baroque pearl necklace for a nice dinner out. I have not even liked the graver line but spotted the tunic online and gave it a try.

2. I also wear several different Denim and Company black tunics all winter. Some have crew or v necks and some have cowl necks. I live in them.

3. I have a black Denim and Company cardigan that is about mid-calf length, which I wear and wear, sometimes with a sleeveless black cashmere turtleneck but often with a crisp shirt, nice belt, and a silk scarf as ascot inside the neckline of the shirt. I just got the cardi last winter, and I want more, but I don't think they have it. Mine has buttons, but they've been selling open front cardigans which I find impractical, so I don't buy them. I don't button up the cardigan, but I like the option of choosing to button one button for shape and do I don't have to grab at the sweater all day long.

Esteemed Contributor

A black whisper knit cardigan from Linea......so soft and comfortable!

Honored Contributor

Nothing. I don't buy my clothes from the Q. 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think I got any clothes from Q last year --  and this year, the 2 items I received were defective and I had to return them.  So my good luck with buying clothes from the Q has run out, I guess.

But, I have a Joan Rivers' trench coat from about 5 years ago that I wear with everything, all the time, in spring and fall.  Fabulous coat  -- always get compliments when I wear it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

A pair of Ryka slip on suede shoes. I love these shoes and I am still wearing them but I know I probably shouldn't because they are so beat up but they are SO comortable.

I have bought some other shoes recently to try to replace them but none of them even come close to being as good.

Two pairs gave me blisters within 10 minutes and another pair just felt like there was no support at all.

I am tryting with one more pair that should arrive this week and if that fails I will be really disappointed.

Loved Ryka but even their quality has changed.

Honored Contributor

Yikes!  NOTHING!Woman Embarassed