Honored Contributor

What Clothing Item Did You Get From Q Last Year You've "Used To Death"?

[ Edited ]

Last year my BFF gave me a fleece bed jacket with a dolman sleeve for Christmas she got off of Q.  

In the winter I freeze when I get ready in the morning and a full robe was just too much, plus I wanted a fuller sleeve. She just "came up" with the idea!   I love that thing!

Honored Contributor

Re: What Item Did You Get From Q Last Year You've "Used To Death"?

Might have been longer ago than last year ... but SG liquid knit crop pants and tank tops.  They make great summer pajamas and loungewear, and they last forever and never look worn.

Honored Contributor

If I had to pick one, it's a d&c black tunic.

Frequent Contributor

Wasn't last year, but last July. The Cook's Essential  5 Cup Perfect Cooker.

I honestly don't know how I lived without it.

I think I'm addicted to using it. So much fun!

Super Contributor

Cook's Esssentials Air Fryer. I love it!  We use it all the time.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

Re: What Clothing Item Did You Get From Q Last Year You've "Used To Death"?

I've been using my ninja pulse every day since I purchased it about 5 years ago! As for a last year purchase I would have to say the Scrub Daddy sponges. those are terrific
I know you were looking for clothing items but I just don't buy a lot of clothes from the Q
Respected Contributor

That would be my Sketchers suede clogs.  They are sooooo warm and comfy.  They are lined in faux fur.  I wore the heck out of those things from the time I bought them about a year ago, right through April.  I might have worn them on chilly night in May too.  They were my go-to casual run around shoe.  Still good, I took them out a few days ago.  

Trusted Contributor

For me it would have to be Denim & Co Active A269038.  It is a black herringbone quarter zip top with some black color blocking.  I really like it.  I'd like the blue one, too, but it is a little too pricey for me to do that.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, given that QVC doesn't ship to Canada anymore, the answer is none. But some of the same vendors do sell in Canada on The Shopping Channel so if I think back at what clothes I bought that are also QVC vendors, I bought a Joan Rivers big shirt last year and an Isaac Mizrahi lace top recently. I never wore the Joan Rivers shirt and gave it away. The lace top is a recent purchase and I'll wear it next year as it's short sleeved.

I've never bought any clothes from Walter Baker. I bought a tank and matching knit cardi from Nina Leonard but that line isn't carried on QVC except what's been in inventory for years, it's still carried on the european QVC channels.

I haven't bought overpriced Spanx in years. I see this shapewear sometimes at Winners and T. J. Maxx/Marshall's.

Occasional Contributor

Isaac 24/7 5-pocket ankle pant. One in every color, still my daily go-to!