Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Clothing Item Did You Get From Q Last Year You've "Used To Death"?

A pair of grey D&C crop pants.  Every time I wear them somebody asks if I've lost weight. 😉

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Would be my Carol Hochman robe it is my go to robe love it!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Anything I buy from QVC in terms of clothing I simply tire of quickly and I donate it. I can honestly say that with all I have ordered over the years, rarely do I wear anything for more than one season. Maybe a coat from a vendor who is long gone..... I find I really need to see clothing before I buy it....I have made far too many mistakes ordering things from the internet and I realize now that since I am such a stickler about fit that I need to try things on before buying them....

Respected Contributor

A black pair of D&C French terry pull on pants. Super comfy!

And, a black pair of D&C French terry pull on capris. Also - comfy!

(hmm .... think they were from last year .... or the year before even!) 🤔

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was in 2015.  I bought the plain, sleeveless, straight down, Liz Claiborne knit maxi dress that got brutal comments from posters on the board.  It was the one that came with the little crochet shrug.

I bought it from as-is.  I don't care for the shrug and I think I only wore it once.  The dress I can't get enough of.  I wore it all through the summer with various things over the top of it.  I wore it casually with flip-flops and dressier with a high wedge sandal. 

In the fall and winter I added cardigans and jackets over the top.  I wore it with tights and knee high boots and I wore it with tights and shooties.  I belted it with a wide belt and wore a jean jacket over it.  I even put a white button down blouse under it.

This turned into a super versatile dress.