Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams to be on HSN

If her stuff is junk...ask yourself why did she leave and another shopping channel picked her up? As someone else posted, why are the other vendors leaving...is their stuff junk as well?

Super Contributor

They (QVC) still carry Kris Jenner & Kardashian lines. I never see them present anymore. May be they 're on the way out?

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 perryp said:

They (QVC) still carry Kris Jenner & Kardashian lines. I never see them present anymore. May be they 're on the way out?

Hope so.

Trusted Contributor

Her line was a flop. They can have her
Respected Contributor

Will they be making garments that fit her uniboob? Yes, they are so big now it looks like one. How in the world will she be able to represent a clothing line to fit that??? The smallest size will have to start out fitting a woman with a DD cup in order for her size to fit her; so I guess I won't have to bother ordering anything in my usual xxs or xs as I already know it won't fit me.

Trusted Contributor

I remember watching Shark Tank awhile back and Damen J. Asked one of the entrepreneurs if they already had a deal with QVC, and they said yes, so his answer was he was out because he represented vendors on HSN. I was surprised since I never knew that. Yes a lot of vendors are leaving the Q because they take such a high percentage of the price. They also set the prices, that's another reason why everything has gone up in price lately, including Susan Graver, Denim & Co., Quacker Factory, etc. etc. the prices are ridiculous and their so called clearance prices are even more ridiculous. I can't believe they're still selling Christmas items, some at the regular price and some for a few dollars off. Some $300-400 Christmas trees are only very slightly reduced. Oh how I miss the old QVC, when quality and value really meant something.
Trusted Contributor

Most of Wendy's stuff on QVC.com is on clearance and last clicks...

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=wendy+williams

Esteemed Contributor

Even if she still sold here I would not buy....I was watching her about two or three weeks ago....could be longer and she called Randy Jackson...FATSO....then she said well you use to be a FATSO.....he seemed taken aback but recovered and made nice till he was done with his segment....I felt so bad for him....he sure looked uncomfortable....

I don't care what size anyone is or was...FATSO...is insulting and uncalled for...its not like she is a good example of what to look like with her overly large breasts...teetering on her way too high heels...

I stopped watching her that day and won't watch her again....nor buy anything she is selling...

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 ellaphant said:

ICK! Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy,,,just like everything @ HSN. WW's line at Q was junk!

Love so many of HSN's items. The Q's items, except for Logo and a few lines are frumpy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Alsee said: Her line was a flop. They can have her

Her line was a flop. It was overpriced too. I bought nothing and had no interest in her line.

I don't like the NeNe line on HSN , and I probably won't like WW's line. But, I do like some of the other lines on HSN. I buy quite a bit from HSN due to so many reasons--lower s/h, better sales, crediting my return shipping back into my spendable cash, etc. etc. etc. Oh..and coupon sales!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"