Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams of Evine this Morning

wrote:

Are you sure you don't mean Vanessa Williiams? They are two different ladies

Lol @cherry - the OP is so intent to bring negative attention to herself she doesnt even state the known facts. Zero credibility! Based on her constant postings of hostility toward celebrities, hosts and vendors, it's not about them, its about her.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams of HSN this Morning

I am not WW spokesperson ,and I don't worship celebrities, however, I have watched WW on occasion, and when I saw her ,she just seemed  like anyone else. I don't follow her 24/7 ,so I have no idea how she behaves  when I don't watch..but I must confess I find her likeable

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I am not WW spokesperson ,and I don't worship celebrities, however, I have watched WW on occasion, and when I saw her ,she just seemed  like anyone else. I don't follow her 24/7 ,so I have no idea how she behaves  when I don't watch..but I must confess I find her likeable

@cherry - it's not about Wendy, Kylie, QVC vendor,  QVC host etc, these threads are all about creating attention for the OP by bashing someone.  I think she does this in an attempt to discredit someone that has more love, beauty, purpose, wealth, excitement than she does or her perception of herself. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

WW response...

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I think she's okay.  She does seem to have a different type of personality but she's likeable enough.   Sometimes the way people say things is perceived differently by others than  what was actually meant.   I have a couple of her items and they are good quality.  JMO

Valued Contributor

I watched Wendy for a little while, before leaving home.  She surprised me.  She was discribing a long cardigan and had to ask the host what to call it.  She also asked a couple more questions that I thought were kinda of off.  

One would think if she designed the fashions she should know what the style is called.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show and I thought she was fine. 

As an aside, I ordered a pair of WW leggings and was really disappointed in them.  They are very thin.  If you stretch the material, I can see my hand right through it.  I'm not bothering to return because I bought them so cheaply on clearance but these are definitely going to be around the house leggings only.

Respected Contributor

Well, she's feuding with Kim Kardashian over something (and the only reason I know that is it popped up on a story on my Facebook feed where Kim's sending valentines with her new perfume to her "haters") but from the times I've seen her she hasn't been rude or condescending. She has a strong personality and sometimes it may come across to others as off-putting.