Trusted Contributor

@Chi-Town and whomever else bought the Wendy Williams Denim Dress:

I received a 20% off coupon from the other channel and was considering this dress. Does anyone here have any feedback? I don't think the video that's posted now shows the dress very well. I remember liking it more when I saw another presentation..

Thanks for any feedback!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Denim Dress

Looking at the exact same thing!!! I will be checking in!

Trusted Contributor

I have been wanting a denim dress too. Macy's has a wide range of selection from different brands. Check them out before you decide.

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators Thanks for the reminder! Friends and Family is coming up at Macy's, too! I'll have to check them out!

Trusted Contributor

I checked out Macy's and didn't see anything I liked. I actually bought a Calvin denim dress from there and didn't like the way it fit, so I kept checking out the WW one. Smiley Happy I really like that this one has tabs to hold the sleeves up when it's warmer. I'm also 5'2", and this one should fit me better when wearing it as a duster. It looks really versatile and cute. I bought it in the denim (the darker color). I think I'll bring it to Italy this summer to wear one day as a dress and another as a duster over a tank.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I received a 20% off coupon from the other channel and was considering this dress. Does anyone here have any feedback? I don't think the video that's posted now shows the dress very well. I remember liking it more when I saw another presentation..

Thanks for any feedback!

@pinkmochi - I hope you like it better than I did...returned it.

I like the fabric and overall design, but not the fit. There are no slits or vent. It fit well at the bodice,  but too big from waist down. It added pounds, made me look 20lbs larger/wider. If there had been side slits or a back vent it probably would have been a keeper

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Bummer. I could've used my 20% off coupon on the Andrew Lessman Gas & Bloat pills then (or whatever they're called)! Smiley LOL

I just did quite a bit of damage at Macy's F&F sale. I bought a dress this weekend, but it's $20 cheaper now, so I reordered it in a couple sizes and will return the one at the higher price:

petite dress.png

I like ordering from Macy's because they have great sales, free shipping, and I can bring it to the store and not have to pay for return shipping. That being said, I also ordered that cute Vince Camuto Today Only swing dress in blue last night. It seems perfect for my trip to Italy. Smiley Happy

I'll let you know if the denim dress works for me. 

Thanks again for your response!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl Bummer. I could've used my 20% off coupon on the Andrew Lessman Gas & Bloat pills then (or whatever they're called)! Smiley LOL

I just did quite a bit of damage at Macy's F&F sale. I bought a dress this weekend, but it's $20 cheaper now, so I reordered it in a couple sizes and will return the one at the higher price:

petite dress.png

I like ordering from Macy's because they have great sales, free shipping, and I can bring it to the store and not have to pay for return shipping. That being said, I also ordered that cute Vince Camuto Today Only swing dress in blue last night. It seems perfect for my trip to Italy. Smiley Happy

I'll let you know if the denim dress works for me. 

Thanks again for your response!

@pinkmochi - beautiful dress from Macy's!  I too love to shop their sales, esp the shoe dept.

I was on the fence with the WW denim dress. Really wanted to keep it, but I don't like clothing that adds lbs visually. 

Make sure to take a tote or duffle that you can pack into your luggage...Italy Heart you will have an opportunity to do some great shopping. I'm overdue for a return trip. If you don't mind sharing what cities  or regions will you be visiting?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

Thanks for any feedback!

@pinkmochi I own two of Wendy Williams denim dresses, one bought last year and one this year. I love them, the fabric has a little stretch which makes them comfortable. They aren't stiff or feel tight, if you buy one let us know what you think. They run true to size.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl We're going on a tour that starts in Venice and ends in Rome and goes to the Amalfi Coast. I'm still not sure everywhere we're going! Smiley Tongue

I'm still ordering shoes to try to find some comfortable sneakers. I didn't think the Vionics had enough padding, but they looked really cool (the Flex Darcy). I have a couple pairs of Skechers coming tomorrow, and I'm on waitlist for a pair of Bzees. I haven't tried these brands before (I only have one pair of Vionics sandals, which I'm bringing). Since I'm only bringing two pairs of shoes, the sneakers have to be totally comfortable. I wanted to bring the Rykas (Faze?), but I don't think they have enough cushion for all of the walking we'll be doing either.