Esteemed Contributor

Re: Well Put Together Casual Look On The Right vs The Left

[ Edited ]

Ha!  I would wear the one on the left.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the individual pieces on the left but that necklace is amazing. I prefer the look on the right.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Both are nice outfits & look put together to me. I would wear both with a few tweaks. 

The one on the left is dressier IMO, and the blouse is too short. I don’t like the necklace. 

The one on the right is more casual. I don’t like the huge black bag & the necklace. 

Honored Contributor

The left is much more put together than the right.  The right still needs a jacket.

Honored Contributor

I like both of them but the one on the right needs to lose that necklace!

Esteemed Contributor

All I can see is the oversized jewelry and gigantic black bag.  Erase those, and the one of the right is my style every day.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

GURL...  The right looks a LOT more casual.  The right NO! ! ! !

Esteemed Contributor

@tobes wrote:

I think both ladies look good, though those looks are not for me!  On the left, I wouldn't wear white pants with a short top, and I wouldn't wear those pants (don't like the fit or material),and on the right, I don't layer or, frankly, wear sweaters that much. Give me a hoodie!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Finally! Someone mentions the fit of the white pants. I would have done it myself but frankly I'd look like a hypocrite since my pants aren't fitting so well since the weight loss! Lol For the record I'm debating some alterations but I have purchased a few new pairs.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo lots of pants on sale!  I think it's a good time to shop.  I find alterations on jeans are hard because of the material and stitching.  I think the new season prices will be much higher becase of increased manufacturing costs due to covid.  I find prices of common household goods that need to be replenished often have gone up significantly.